#3; boba date

we walk into (favorite boba place) together holding hands.

"y/n, what flavor are you getting?" he asks, looking at me curiously. "i'm getting (your favorite boba drink). what about you?" i smile, squeezing his hand for a second. "same as you." i laugh. my boyfriend is so cute.

"i'll get two ____ tea in a large size with boba." suna smiles at the cashier, handing him the money. "bruh what, you guys knew i worked here?" aran asks, dramatically sighing in disappointment and we giggle. "rintarou told me! i heard your store makes really good boba. i'm looking forward to it hehe."

we sit down, waiting for aran to make the drinks. i scroll through my camera roll, looking at the photos suna and i took a few days ago at his house. "look!! you're so hot in this one," i motion him to come closer. "literally perfection. i don't deserve you." i say, as he leans in close to me to see the picture. "you look hotter shut up." he grins, biting his lip.

"hey you lovebirds, drinks are ready. stay here as long as y'all want, 'kay? enjoy~" aran sighs but giggles. i stand up to grab both of our drinks and our straws. waaah it looks so good!

"which one do you want bubs?" i ask sarcastically, knowing both are the same flavor and same size. "the one you touched more." he says, as he grabs one. i blush, lightly slapping him and changing the subject. "let's poke each other's drink." i say, and grabbed his straw and gave him mine. he pouts, "i want the pink one." i sigh, poking the pink straw on his drink. "you do mine." i plead, and he gently pokes a hole on my boba with the white straw.

i take my phone out again, and opened the camera. "cheeeeeeeeese, rin." i say, lifting my phone in front of the both of us and held my drink close to my face. he smiles small for a few seconds then drank from my boba. "SUNAAA" i dramatically call his name as he laughs. at least i took a picture of that^_^

he kept drinking from mine and barely his own, so i grabbed his as he mouths an "noooooo" and i admired his childishness. "greedy." i say, as he shook his head. "i'll hold it and you can drink it from my hand." i smile, nodding. my hands place on his thigh naturally andmy lips surround his straw as i sip from it. suna blushes so hard and raises his phone to take a picture.

tweet.