First Encounter

Hey guys so it's ✨Wolfie✨here and I just wanted to say Hiii and I hope you enjoy the story have a great day!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV

Hey I am Natsu and I'm 18 years old, and I go to Fairy Tail high. You could say that I'm a typical bad boy player I can get who ever I want. I'm the schools star basketball player which makes me even more popular outside of school. I was laying comfortably in my very comfortable king size bed, but I hear the door to my room swing open and my little brother comes running hoping on my bed jumping up and down yelling my name "NATSU NATSU." Rolling over groggy mumbling "ok ok I'm up geez" with that I'm half awake heading to the shower. I take a quick shower and hop out I didn't have any basketball games or practice so I just throw on a red Adidas hoodie and a pair of jeans. I'm out the door with a good bye hug from my mom and little brother. I quickly got in to my red Tesla and speed off to school I was there within 10 mins I parked my car and got out only to be swarmed with girls all hugging and whining how they loved me and wanted to be with me. I pushed through the crowd into the hallway I met up with my bestfriend/enemy "Hey flame brain" Gray said as I walked up smacking him and saying "shut up ice princess" we set off to class when I wasn't paying attention a small figure bumped into me I looked down to be caught up in the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I've never seen her before she had long blonde hair hell maybe even golden that passed her waist. She sat there I did not get the chance to say or help her up when I was pulled of by gray he was saying something but I wasn't paying any attention I could not get that girl out of my mind when I took a quick glance over my shoulder she had already turned around and was talking to Levy someone I have know since childhood. I sighed and went back to talking to gray.

Gray's POV

I was waiting in the hall for Natsu. When I noticed a beautiful girl short with blonde hair that passed her waist she was new and trying to figure out her locker combo. I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when I seen Natsu walking towards me I greeted him with my usual "Hey flame brain" he smaked me and said "shut up ice princess" I did not care its just how we talking to each other we set of for class when I noticed the girl again and before I knew it she bumped into Natsu and was on the floor. Before I could even think I pulled Natsu away. After that Natsu was not focused at all I noticed that he glanced behind him to the girl so did I she was talking to Levy. I decided I was going to talk to that girl before the end of the day. I smirked luckily Natsu did not noticed it he was still out of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like this chapter there will be more to come. Also I really liked this chapter so if you guys could give me feedback that would be so cool ☺️ thanks to the 11 pups who have already read the first chapter. Ok see you next chapter.
✨Wolfie✨