Prologue

"H̷̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̱͉̯̣̹͇̙̠̬͓̮̫̲͕̲̻̦̺̙̞̣̘̱͕͓̲̰̣̱͇̮̙̱̩̭͈̘̪͎̜͇̙̻̻͕̗̀̈́̆͆̃̈́̾͌͌̎̆͂̌̈́̈́͛͆̎̓͂̐̑͑̑͑̉̐͗͊͛́̔̌̽̓̎́͐̉̓͛̍̕̕͘͝͠ȩ̷̨̛͎̺̳̫͙̻̞̤̩̦̘͚̹͇̮͕̣͈̳̙̭̯̪͈͓̫̯̋̄́͐͘̚̕͜͝y̶̡̡̧̧̨̛̙̲̠͎̬̖̠̱͇̘̬̻̣͓̥͎̤̼̤̰̼̘̪̲̳͚̰͎̮̰͓͚̜̺̙͚̹͓͎͕̻̦̺͉̮̳̗̺̲͚͇͓̭̬̣͔̥̜͍͛͌̓̈́̈̓̒̌͘̚͜͜͜ͅͅͅ if anyone is hearing this I-III... dont really have much time left I dont wanna b̸̽͜ë̶̳ ̵̪͑h̴̛̤ė̵̱r̸̪͂e̶̦̕ ̸̣̔anymore please let me Ơ̶̤̫̣̘̰̐͊̑͒̅́̌̉͋́̏̈̈͑̐̒͘̕͝͠͝U̴̱̤̺̝͔̫͇͖̝̟̣̼͉̩̰͔̗͙͗̔͂̑̍̐̅̿̀̅̏̇̀͑̚͘͝T̷̨̡̧̩̳͈̪̹̩̯͍̖̰̤̹̤̰̺͕̪̳̜͉̳͚̟̻̰̓̄̄̇͊̿̆̀͐͂͋̒̉̌̅̿͒̃͂̽̔̍͐̿̊̅̈́́͑̔͛͑͂́͘͜͜͠͝͝!!!"

"Sorry this tends to happen a lot...I just wanna go back home.. I guess you all dont really understand my predicament. Dont worry w̵̤͛ĕ̸̸̢̫́v̶̋͜ê̵͉ gots plenty of time left still, so sit down, why not just take a seat? Its gonna be a long...long story as it is"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhhh.. TWO YEARS AGO??? Ehh why not???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeezzzz!!!! Im officially 21! Woo hooooo!!! YEAH!!!!!"

"HEY QUIET DOWN UP THERE!!! SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO HAVE SOME SLEEP!"

"Yeah just who and the h-(uhh. Blank???) do you think you are?!"

"UHH oops. sorry about that."

"Oh you're gonna be sorry if you try to pull another stunt like that again.. Ya brat!"

'Sorry'

'Boy wasnt that a dosey heh??? living in apartments suck sometimes especially around angry neighbors who obviously have huge elephant ears the suckers can even hear meh thoughts...heh obviously'

"Ok so Im officially 21 now so technically Im allowed to touch some liquor??? Or at least just glance at the darn forbidden stuff" 'heh guess whos going shopping?'

'Its just 9 oclock, a store gots to be open still ok just gotta grab my keys, my phone and my taser dont really trust leaving at night as much. Oh and mustn't forget some cash.'

"My wallets gotta be around here somewhere???" she quickly looks around the room, whilst throwing nicknacks around the small cramp up apartment she called a home Finally after several minutes she lays her brown orbs down upon the dusty and torn tan couch.

'Theres gotta be at least some change in there'

"Candy wrappers, chips, old chewed up gum yuck!"

"Ah ha! Finally just a wadded up dollar and a few pennies...that's literally gonna get me nothing" the 21 year old gets up from off the stained brown rug and quickly takes a seat upon that disgusting couch. "Might as well watch some TV to brighten the mood"

'Ok so theres literally nothing good on...this is now officially the worst birthday I ever had'

She quickly glances towards the stacked boxes scattered around the small apartment

'Its really just been three years since I moved out from my mothers place and Ive been moving ever since trying my hardest to keep jobs in the process guess that's why I moved here in the first place.' a sad smile places itself upon her lighty tan freckled face, as her phone begins to ring.

'Oh its mom..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heyyy mom? Whats up?"

"Nothing sweet heart just wanted to wish you a happy birthday"

"Thanks mom, I miss you"

"I miss you too, ~bang!!!!~ Jose what did I tell you about~~~ sorry mama. Well you're gonna be sorry!!!! Sorry Kina darling but Ive got to go...your little brother just started a civil war between your little sisters. Ok bye I love you, talk to you later."

"Ok love you too bye.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Welp glad that's over ok time to look into some boxes might be some DVDs in there somewhere.'

'And finally after a few hours of searching I found one disk of an old cartoon' "The Animaniacs??? I thought I heard they were getting a reboot...huh funny I dont remember watching this as a kid nor anyone in my family buying this huh oh well might as well watch it anyways."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFTER 5 hours of dying in laughter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My gosh why hadnt I ever watched this before??? This is hilarious HEEEELLLLOOOO NURSE!!!!"

"I love this so much owww! What the he-(uhh. Seems like were gonna be needing a bunch of these...heh heh {Blank???}) just shocked me???"

'Wait wheres my taser???'

"Ownch!!!" everything started to fade to black as the Animaniacs theme song played like a soft lullaby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay prologues over now time to get on to the actual story. Oh wait did y'all actually thought that was the ending of this, naaaa this was only the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, Im ok???... ugh who turned out all the lights I can hardly see anything."

Patting my pants and trying my hardest not to panic. I quickly found my lovely, and if I must say quite elegant phone. Quickly pushing the power button and scrolling towards the settings, along with smashing the flashlight icon on the screen. I turn frantically hoping that the light would dance over the many boxes I was digging through, and the couch I was previously setting on earlier. Only to see nothing but total darkness no walls that I could see, nor could I see a floor under my feet. Was I dead. 'Did I die??? Is this how death is like, just floating in an endless black void'

My mind flashed with awful thoughts, and my eyes well they flooded with tears.

Through my sadness I ended up dropping my phone which only seemed to confirm my theory, I was just floating in a dark void, as I saw my phone float upward.

And with me being scared of the dark as it is I quickly tried my hardest to grab my already descending phone with my only source of light.

It was almost like swimming, but the thing is I was never a good swimmer and this wasnt water either so I had a pretty rough time trying to get to my phone.

And by the time the tips of my right hands fingers got to touch the phone two large oval shaped windows opened up in the darkness along with a loud radiating voice I had recently heard not too long ago rang all around me.

"Good moooorrrrnnnning!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Now thats a cliffhanger!

I do hope you all enjoyed this Prologue, actual chapters are on their way soon yee see ya then