𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 & 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧

TW ‼️ - Sexual talk - Sexual touch.

-

Im finally out if that muggy smelly hospital room, I had been in there for so long I had gotten used of the smell of hospitality beds and sanitiser.

Weird right?

Anyways I had hung out in the great hall and I hear one of my good friends tell me that tonight theres party for all houses to come and have fun. "Are you coming Y/n?" Ginny asks "wait what?" I come back from zoning out, "you didn't hear did you?" Ginny giggles. "Oh, yes the party, I'd love to" I smile. "Okay, me, yourself and Hermione can get ready at my dorm tonight and we can all head down tonight hey?" Ginny suggests. "Sure," I smile at her, I'm kinda nervous I don't puke again like I did the last four weeks I've been here. "Are you sure your going to be able to come, I don't think it's best if your are quite sick in the state you were in Y/n" Hermione grabs my hands. "Yes, I'm fine. But thank you" I smile at her. "Okay, well let's do this" Ginny squeals.

I'm in my last class and I realise I hadn't seen George all day, I walk into my potions class I have with snape and I hear someone sit beside me as I take out my book. "Hello darling" George smiles down at me, "oh well hello Casper, I hadn't seen you all day" I laugh. "Well, mum wanted me to help Ron out as he was stressing so much because of what had happened with McGonagall entering the school grounds, he's says that she's hurt Harry over a detention" she widens his eyes, "oh, is he okay?" I start to get a worried feeling, "yes thankfully the cuts go away, "cuts?!" I accidentally yell. "Miss Y/L/N!" I hear Snape yell. "Sorry Professor" I mumble. I look down at me book and whisper to George, "yeah, she has some sort of punishment she uses against students who don't behave to her standards." He pretends to read his book. "Oh my god" I sigh, "Get prepared we have her tomorrow morning so I suggest if your going to that party tonight, I don't think you should go" he looks up at me. "Cmon, I haven't had fun in weeks, and besides I'll have you incase of any emergency" I smirk at him as I slide my hand up his leg. He grabs my hand from his leg and holds it "of course" she smirks back at me.

8:30PM

Me and the girls are almost ready, "Y/n com here!" Ginny yells out to me from the bathroom. "Yes?" I walk to her "can you please help me with this curl?" She asks me as I grab the curling iron off her. "Hey, remember when I told you about the Harry thing?" She asks me. To be honest I forgot everything she said and I still don't remember anything from that week I snapped. "Yeah" I lie "well he's all interested in Cho and I don't know what to do because I feel like I really like him" she sighs fixing her mascara. "Well, Ginny your gorgeous and I'm not gonna give you some cute little girly advice on how your so much better than her and you deserve better because, well you do, and if you wanna win Harry's heart you've gotta play dirty, don't let Cho walk all over you, your a Weasley girl, don't let some little bitch keep you from your what your heart desires." I smirk at her through the mirror. "You know what? I will follow your advice, I'm gonna show him what he's missing out on" she applies her lip gloss. I laugh at my motivation.

Hermione