Old friends

I woke up with by a tap on my door. "Ms. Tilla I'm sorry to bother you but your friends are waiting for you down stairs." I knew who it was. "okay Amilla I'll be down after I get dresses." I put on a pair of blue jeans and a white strapless shirt and a pair of white heels. Nothing to special. This was probably the most casual thing I have in my closet. Mom and dad always wants me to look good to represent them. So they buy all these nice clothes. After brushing my hair, I ran down the stairs to be greeted by Oliver and Omilia. They are twins. Oliver is nice and sweet while Omilia is mean and sassy. It's nice to see them. I haven't seen them in forever. I put up my face smile and greet them kindly. "Hello Omilia and Oliver. It's nice to see you after so long." Omilia snorts like a pig. "Well duh it's nice to see me. People as beautiful as me don't just fall out of the sky yah know." She was wearing a short, green summer dress and light green high heels to match. Her blond curls bounced on her shoulders perfectly. "It's nice to see you too, Tilla." Oliver was wearing a pair of black jeans and a gray T-shirt. his brown hair was messy. "Do you two want to come in?" "Well duh~ you've been making me bake out in the sun for like two minutes now." With that Omilia pushed her way past me and walked into the house. Oliver apologized for his sister and walked in behind her.