Pizza

Rudan's POV

So Nick brought over a girl to Zach's house. Her name is Ryder and I think she's pretty cool. She admitted that she's secretly a fan of us. We decided to go out for pizza and bring her along.

"So how did you and Nick meet?" I look at Nick then at Ryder. "At the library. He was stalking from behind." She laughs. "No I wasn't," Nick scoffed. "Riiiiiight." I park the car outside of the pizza place and everyone climbs out. I look over and see Ryder, Edwin, Timmy and Zach stretching their arms and legs.

"Worst ride ever," Timmy complains. We walk inside and take a seat at the biggest booth. "Hi, I'm such a fan of you guys. Can I have a picture?" We look up and see a girl about fourteen years old with a huge smile on her face. "Of course," I reply. We stand and ask Ryder to take a picture.

"You are so lucky to be hanging out with them." She peers over at Ryder. "Uhmmm thanks." Ryder smiles awkwardly. We take our seats again.

-"What can I get you guys?" The waitress asks.

-"A large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese," Ryder speaks confidently. We all look at her. "Oh sorry... I didn't mean to order." Her face turns red and she quickly hides her face. "It's fine. That sounds good," Zach says.

The waitress takes our drink order then leaves.

"Oh my gosh! It's you guys! I can't believe it! Mom, look! It's the guys!" Another fan. We take a pic, talk a little then say our goodbyes.

"Wow, you guys keep growing," Ryder says. "That's good." She fiddles around with a her fingers. "Are you okay?" Nick asks. She nods. "I'm sort of nervous being around all of you," she admits. "Oh no need. We are just like you," I say. She smiles and nods.

The waitress comes back with the pizza and drinks.

Four slices later, I'm stuffed. "Man that was good." I rub my stomach. "Gotta hit the gym soon." "Oof, I eat more, I'll explode." I look at Zach who is eating his fifth slice. "Dang, you can eat," I joke. Everyone laughs including Ryder.

"You guys ready?" I ask. "I can barely get up but yes I am," Ryder says. We all walk over to the counter and pay then leave.