Interesting Revenge; An Ianthony Fanfic

Anthony's P.O.V.

I slowly opened the door to Ian's room to see that he was sleeping peacefully in bed; perfect. He was now at his most weak and fragile state, which would make things much easier than expected. I had a few thoughts of teasing and having a little fun with Ian tonight, and so far everything was going fine. I carefully got on the bed and started my quest to first get Ian's attention and see what I was doing. I quickly pulled off the blankets that were near him and got on top of his precious body, and started grinding on him while leaning in to kiss him. (I was completely dressed and he was in boxers and a shirt that was far too big for him) The moment our lips touched I heard a low moan and Ian quickly opened his eyes, trying to push me off and freak out; I was in control tonight and wouldn't let that happen. Just as planned, he managed to just free his lips from mine and yell out, "Anthony, what the fuck?!" I stared at him, his facial expression told he was in complete confusion and a bit scared.

"Ian, I don't think I've gotten my revenge on you for that blow-job prank you did to me a while ago, hm?", I quietly and seductively whispered in his ear, followed by thrusting myself even more against him. He whimpered and suddenly look terrified, which was adorable. I kissed him again then moved down to his boxers and pulled them off swiftly, which caused him to scream and try to cover himself up. "Ian Hecox, I'm going to do this either way.. but I'm pretty sure you'd rather have it the easier way", I sternly said with an evil smirk. It must have worked because he slowly allowed me to pull the blankets off the bed completely and continue what I was doing. He quickly closed his eyes and tried to hold back a moan as I licked the tip of his erection, but he failed and knew he had no choice but to give in. I continued licking until I finally thought of every "Ianthony" moment we've had before and how teasing he was with me and then started deep-throating him with no regrets. 

Eventually he started moaning my name loudly until I finished him off and he didn't question me, and surprisingly just put his boxers back on and fell asleep.. That was kinda odd.. 

~Next Morning~

"Hey Ian, how was your sleep?", I giggled as he walked out of his room, looking confused.

"Mhm.. uhh.. what? Oh uhh.. it was fine, why?", he said in a panicked tone. "Just wondering, you don't need to act so weird around me or anything.. I'm your best friend dude, calm down.."

He suddenly got a horrified look on his face as he realized I was using the same seductive tone that I did in what he thought was a dream and quickly starting blushing and uncomforably shifted to leaning against the couch where I lie staring at his perfect bright blue eyes. "Ian, I love you", I finally said. "Wh.. what?", he started to say but I had got up and pushed him on the couch, getting on top of him and kissed him, this time he didn't resist. "I.. I love you too" After a long time of just cuddling and laughing about Ianthony stories we just stared at each other, we knew we were in love.. and I finally made it happen for getting a very interesting type of revenge on him..

A/N: I know this fan-fiction was weird and stuff but yeah I still hope you enjoyed it because it was something I had to quickly put together for you guys, but there also will be another fan-fiction later this week also hopefully. Happy New Years by  the way, my new years goal thing would have to be to write better fan-fictions and also to have more Ianthony moments and have them realize their love for each other. I appreciate any comments and everything you do for me, it truly gives me a way to connect with readers and just simply understand what you guys want and look forward to in Ianthony fan-fictions. Don't mind this one much though, it was weird simply because I wrote what I felt was right! :D Thanks and now I must listen to my favorite Smosh songs on repeat.. lol.