Chapter One

Louis Tomlinson. A sad, depressed, lonely, anxious 19 year old boy. Lives at home with his family. His cruel family. They dont love him. If anything, they despise him. Constantly beating him with anything they can find and doing whatever they could to hurt him more and more each day. Slowly but surely breaking him more and more each day. It's sad, I know but this is reality.

Now, you may be thinking: "Well he's 19, a legal adult. Cant he just leave?" No. One, he has no where to go. And two, his family wont let him. They like torturing him. It's fun in their eyes. If he goes, they have no one to take their anger or stress out on.

Harry Styles. A happy, energetic, enthusiastic and perfect 22 year old boy. He lives at home with his amazing family. He is assistant manager to his Dad's job, STYLES INC. Its a really famous company. Known worldwide. So, yeah, Harry's family is very wealthy. Harry is looking at buying his own place soon. I mean, with all the money think about what he could buy, or, even better, donate it to charities. That's Harry's dream.

Harry loves to help people. It's practically his goal to help as many people as possible. He wants to donate so much money to so many different charities. I mean, he does already, but he wants to help more! His motto is: "Treat people with kindness." Donating is treating people with kindness. So, yeah. Harry is a very happy person with no worries whatsoever!

The two boys are complete opposites, but what happens if their worlds were to suddenly collide?

Word count: 290

Here we go! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!