The Final Boss

(Shigaraki called Nomu the final boss in tha anime so...)

I have to fight that thing. It's too much of a risk to let it roam free, especially something that strong.

You made sure to make it subtle that you were going to be the one to stay behind, you hung out in the back of the group staying with Midoriya. When you and Midoriya made it to the tunnel you stopped.

Confused Midoriya did too "Why did you stop? We need to get out of here!" you looked at him somberly taking in the moment "I'm sorry Midoriya..." he looked at you in confusion "Sorry for what?!" you pushed him into the tunnel and yelled "Everyone is in the tunnel! Close it!" Midoriya looked at you in fear "Wait wha-!" he was cut off as the cement guy closed the tunnel.

Well it looks like there's no going back...time to finish this!

You turned around and began walking towards Nomu, while doing so you activated your quirk and with every step you powered up even more. With no one around to get hurt by your quirk you could let out it's full power.

But you also felt it tearing into your skin burning it with every arc of electricity that touched your skin.

I guess my quirk is still as self-destructive as ever, but it doesn't matter as long as this thing doesn't make it out of here alive.

You continued powering up, the formerly calmer electricity around you becoming thicker and more violent with every step. Your hair also started raising up as electricity also flashed around it aswell. At some point you could barely be seen through the thick mist of your quirk.

Your hair stood up firmly with a slight  f/c tint to it due to the massive shroud of energy surrounding your body. You stopped in front of Nomu, starting it down.

Handy chuckled "You think that you can defeat Nomu? What a joke you're facing the final boss at only level one, you can't hope to beat something that went against the All Might! All Might was barely able to keep up so what chance do you have?" you stared him down with a serious look on your face "You right...I'm not All Might" with that you raised your hand in the air and quickly brought it down.

Doing this summoned a large bolt of lightning that slammed into Nomu. When the smoke cleared you didn't waste a single second as you charged Nomu. The Nomu lost its left arm and a chunk out of the left of its torso too. You unsheathed your sword slicing at its other arm, but your blade stopped halfway through cutting the arm, leaving it stuck in Nomu's arm.

Shit!

Nomu instantly regenerated all of the damage it had received. Now your sword was stuck in Nomu's arm with the cut being healed around the sword. Then Nomu swung its fist at you, in response you jumped over it and hit him with a roundhouse kick, which he unfortunately tanked.

I'm seriously outclassed here! I don't know if I can win!

Nomu then grabbed your leg and threw you across the USJ. You skidded across the ground a couple times before you caught yourself. You were breathing heavily.

My initial plan just got throw out the window. With my sudden attack in the beginning I thought that I could disarm (yes that is kinda a pun) my opponent and then hit him with everything I've got. But that failed horribly, also my sword is stick in his arm which doesn't help at al-

Your train of thought was interrupted by Nomu disappearing and reappearing in front of you throwing a supersonic punch at you.

I can't dodge!

You put up your arms in an attempt to block and gathered all of your energy in your arms and back. When the punch hit it shattered your barrier and sent you flying backwards with now broken arms. You slammed into the wall of the USJ, with your other barrier barely holding together.