💌vic fic >:3💌

For Ella46863 Elliot :3 this is for you, in return for what you wrote me. Ily pal-!!
MEGA FLUFF WARNING DLDNKWNDO ❤💌

Elliot sat out on the ledge of the Lakeside Village shipwreck, gazing distantly at the ocean. It was a cloudy day, as it always is in the gloomy village, and dear Elliot wanted to get some alone time to himself.

Meanwhile, a certain Postman wandered about the small map, looking for a certain blonde haired beauty. Victor needed tell Elliot something very important to him.

Elliot didn't notice when the Postman came up behind him, and was accidentally startled by the young man.

Victor panicked and grabbed the male's waist, pulling Elliot back off of the edge of the ship. Elliot yelped and turned around, hugging Victor tight as to not fall.

Victor let him down slowly, and carefully so the blonde haired beauty could gain his footing. Elliot looked up at Victor, his face a deep red hue.

"Ah-! My apologies, Mr. Grantz-! I must not have heard you, thank you for grabbing me just in time-!" Elliot went on, apologising and thanking the young Postman.

Victor simply smiled a closed-eye smile, and pat the young male's head. Elliot turned, if possible, a deeper shade of red and buried his face into Victor's chest.

Victor chuckled, face aglow as well, and hugged Elliot, planting a gentle kiss on his hair. Elliot pulled back and fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"W-was there something you needed, Victor-?" Elliot asked.

Victor perked up and dug into his bag, pulling out a letter, with a heart shaped wax seal. He carefully handed it to Elliot.

The blonde took the letter from the Postman's hands, his fingers grazing Victor's, and turned the letter over. He admired it for a moment, before looking back up.

Victor motioned for him to open it, and that is just what Elliot did. The blonde carefully tore the seal, and lifted a letter out of the envelope.

Elliot began to read: (a/n here's the letter)

[My Dearest Elliot,
Without you, my heart aches with an empty feeling. Without you, I feel incomplete, only half of a whole. You are the most beautiful, breathtaking, wonderful person I have ever been so blessed to meet, and I love you with every fiber of my being. My heart is filled to the brim with love and passion, all when I'm with you. You're the one, my only one. I love you, I love you, I love you, my dearest Elliot.

With much love, Victor Grantz]

Elliot let out a sob, tears falling onto the carefully written letter, and for a moment Victor panicked.

'Have I done something to upset him?' Victor thought.

Elliot looked up at the Postman, with a wide grin, eyes brimmed with tears. Victor stared deep into Elliot's gorgeous green eyes.

Elliot flung himself onto Victor, hugging  the Postman's neck, and pressed his forehead to Victor's.

"I love you too, Victor-!" He whispered with a grin, staring into Victor's amber eyes. Victor then had a bold idea.

Victor hugged around Elliot's waist, bringing him ever closer. Victor's eyes fluttered closed as he gently planted his lips onto Elliot's.

Elliot had no hesitation to kiss back, eyes closing and smiling into the kiss a bit. Victor felt relieved that Elliot accepted, and he felt like the happiest man alive.

Eventually they broke for air, and Victor looked into his newfound partner's green orbs. He opened his mouth and said:

"I love you, Elliot."

ALSHSPSNOWJSPEJEO THATS THE END UH UH I HOPE YPU LIKE IT PAL I ER UH HAVENT WRITTEN ANYTHING IN A WHILE SO IDK HOW THIS IS SO WODNKSN 💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛💌💛