storage room

You and Akaashi have been friends with benefits for a few months now, but you guys have known each other since ur guy's first year. You two mutually decided to keep it a secret since you were also a former manager from fukurodani. Right now practice is ending and you and the other managers are cleaning up some stuff. A few boys from the team also stayed to clean up and finish practicing some stuff. While you were putting some balls on the basket you felt a hand placed on ur hip, you quickly look up and see that its Akaashi and look at him slightly confused.

His other hand was holding a volleyball, which he stretched out to you with a little grin. "oh, thanks, Kaash" you tried to take the ball but he gripped it tightly not letting go of it. He looked around a bit and whispered closely to you "go to the storage room in 5" he puts the ball in the basket himself and walks away to somewhere leaving you a bit confused as to why hes telling you that. "okay?.." you shook your head and place the basket filled with volleyballs next to one of the gyms corner. You gather your stuff in your backpack and head to the storage room finding Akaashi leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "You're late" he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Chill, it's not like this is a doctor appointment or something" you laughed and stepped in. "Make sure to lock it" he ran a hand through his hair.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you make sure it's lock and walk up to him. "So what's up, did you need to talk about something or..?" he tilted his head to the side a bit grinning, before he took your hand and pressed you against the wall, looking down at you.

He lowered his hand all the way down to the end of your spandex, his fingers tugging at it a bit. "You never wear these to practice-"

"I'm aware" you crossed your arms at him. You were confused as to why he was acting like this. He smiled which confused you more. "hmph...you look good in it" he ran his fingers softly through your hair.

"Thanks, i was a-"

"Good is an understatement, but that's not what i wanted to talk about..I saw you and Konoha getting a little flirty back there." he held the back of your neck while looking down at your body.

"It sounds to me like your jealous" you squinted your eyes while his other hand was at the wall, at the side of your head. He smirked before he gripped the back of your hair making you look up at him.

"You know me so well..but you should've known how i get when someone thinks they can talk to my little doll like that.." he said almost mumbling. Removing his hand from ur hair, trailing his fingers from your jaw to your chin.

You remained silent, not daring to say anything that would tick him off. He continued to trail his fingers down to your neck and collarbone. Breaking the little space that separated the both of you, he leaned closer, indulging your lips into a soft yet demanding kiss.

You closed your eyes as you felt his soft lips against yours and his hands slowly running down the sides of your body. Your hands gripped his shirt a bit trying to bring him closer but he didn't bugged. He licked your bottom lip as a way of asking you permission and without hesitation you parted your lips to him. You could feel the light smirk he had before he entered his tongue into your mouth roughly. He sucked and swirled his tongue with yours, not letting you take even a bit of dominance.

Once again you tried to bring him closer and even brought a hand to his hair. That was before he swiftly grabbed both of your wrist and pinned them over you head, not letting them move even a single bit. You would've gasped if it wasn't for him completely devouring your mouth. He then moved his kisses to your jaw. Kisses that then turned into him licking and sucking on ur skin. Your breathe started to become heavy and uneven. He placed sloppy kisses down to your neck, even leaving a few bites.