Sammygreen x Purpled p1

Purpled and Sammy just finished another round of bedwars when they decided to wrap up the recording for the night. They played a few games spending an hour and a half playing together. "ANYWAYS! Thank you for watching! If you havent already check out Purpleds youtube channel and twitch listed in the discription below, hes a pretty good guy. Have a good day!" Sammy had said before ending the recording. "Good recording Sammy." Purpled had said to him well turning off his monitors and pc. "You did good Grayson.." Sammy replied. Sammy stood up from his chair but he leaned forward keeping his hands on his desk. "Grayson?" He said in a low voice. "Yea Sammy?" Purpled replied. Sammy opened his mouth to say something but he had trouble finding the write words. Purpled looked at Sammy worried. "Whats wrong?" He asked. Sammy stuttered "i-its just that i-" Purpled looked at him confused but walked closer to him "are you alright Sammy..?" Sammy looked up at him, his face was a little red. "I like you Grayson." He finally said after a few moments of silence. Purpled took a step back with a shocked look on his face. Sammy covered his mouth realizing what he had said, his eyes then began to tear up. Purpled quickly noticed and hugged Sammy. "I like you too Sammy." He said "i love you." Purpled could feel Sammys face heating up as he hid it in Purpleds shoulder. The two boys let go of eachother and stepped back looking down at the ground thinking of what to say next. But Purpled decided not to say anything, and instead he just kissed Sammy on the forehead.
_____________________
283 words
This is really short, but I couldnt think of more to write, and im just making this for myself. Uh have a good day 🏃🏻🏃🏻