Why me why??

Once charli came back i took the test and waited 5 minutes( idk how long sorry if the time is wrong) when i heard the beeping of the timer my heart stopped beating for a second

"its ok bby we are right here with you, charli said"

I walked to the bathroom and flipped the test over and it said i was PREGNANT!!!!

"i dropped to the floor and started crying why me why, i said"

"its okay bby we are right here group hug???, avani said"

"group hug!!, I said"

*we all hugged eachother*

"What am i gonna tell jaden, i said"

"tell him that your pregnant and its his lost i he doesnt want it, charli said"

"okay, thanks girls, i said"

"np!, they said"

2 days later

"Jaden i need to tell you something, i said"

"did you cheat, he said"

"What!! No i have to tell you something, i said"

"Well, what is it??? he said"

"Im um... pregnant, i said"

"WHAT!!! i cant be a dad yet im sorry y/n but i cant, he said"

*right when he said those words my heart broke*

*i sat on the floor crying i got up and searched for my phone to call the girls*

* The call with the girls*

"hey bby whats wrong, charli said"

"jaden doesnt want the baby, i said crying"

*avani, addi, charli, and dixie looked like they wanted to murder jaden*

"bby its ok breath, breath, avani said"

"What do i do now i need to finish school, and i have no where to stay, i said sobbing"

"You can live with me, charli said"

"thx char but i got to finish school so i might go to new york where my mom lives so i can finish my work then i'll come back, i said with a shakey voice"

"Okay! but make sure to keep in contact with us ok bby, addi said"

"And jaden moved out of our apartment and i have no money to pay for living here still so im gonna move out but i will call yall later girlies i love yall, i said"

Sorry guys but i will keep updating but this story will get better and it still will be a jaden hossler story and for josh richards fans i am making a story about him so yea love yall!!

Stay postive even in rough times love yall!!