Bakusquad

The morning air was cool and crisp as Bakugou breathed it in.

Bakugou let out a yawn as he watched the sun rise once again in the dragon kingdom.

(Ok let clear a few things up. Kirishima and Bakugou spent a whole day running around the king's cave cuz like it huge, they ended up getting lost then fell asleep and when Bakugou woke up he started walking and found a balcony:))

From the balcony Bakugou could pretty much see everything in the large creater that was planted in the middle of the floating islands.

Bakugou soon started to hear heavy footsteps and Kirishima joined him on the balcony.

"Hey whachya looking at?" Kirishima yawned.

'I was really hoping to have a quiet morning' Bakugou thought.

"I'm watching everyone do their stuff" he responded.

"Ya know it is kinda important that the king knows everyone in the kingdom. You would want any new people not that there would be no one knows where we are but ya know how it is" Kirishima said tiredly.

"So that is what we are doing today then huh?" Bakugou said more to himself that to Kirishima. "Ya, I guess so" he responded.

"Sire" a voice called from behind.
Bakugou turned to see Sekijiro standing in entrance.

"Today I told everyone in the kingdom that the king was coming around to meet everyone. So I would get going I'll stay here" he said.

'What a coincidence, Kirishima was just talking to me about this' Bakugou thought.

"Thank you, Sekijiro" Bakugou have a respectful bow.

"Please you can call me Vlad King or just Vlad" he said. "Can I call you King?" Bakugou asked. Sekijiro looked shocled that the actual dragon king wanted to call him king.

"Sure" he hesitated.

"Alright lets go Kirishima" Bakugou walked closer to Kirishima who had already transformed and they flew down into the village.

When they landed and Kirishima had transformed back a few little kids ran over and started grabbing onto both their legs. In Endeavor's kingdom none of the kids ever wanted to be near him (when he was a kid at least). He honestly didn't know how to feel about it.

Bakugou looked over at Kirishima who was now hold two in his arms and one on his back. He looked completely at peace and happy.

"Uh, Kiri what do I do about...This" Bakugou cringed. "Well they are kids they like climbing on things weather it be trees rocks or dragons they'll climb it" Kirishima responded.

Bakugou was a little confused then he realized that two of them were climbing on his back.

"It might have been smarter to wear your cloak because their claws hurt" Kirishima said. "Ya! I can see that help me get them off!" Bakugou practiaclly yelled. "Okay, okay" Kirishima set the two kids down and started to remove them from Bakugou's back.

Once all the kids were removed a few dragons laughed around them. Bakugou glared at them but Kirishima tild to stop and not leave a bad imoression on the other dragons.

"Come over here Bakugou I wanna introduce you to a friend of mine" Kirishima lead Bakugiu into the market olace thst was swarming with dragons. When he stopped at a little tent. There were teo sticks at the front of it and a cloth tarp as a roof. The back of the place looked like a stone wall, it was lined with things Bakugou had bever seen before.