"She might move"

Harry:4 years old
Zayn:5 years old

Little Zayn went into a electronic products shop with his mother. He got boring when his mother was checking the new electronic products. He spotted a pouty girl sitting on the floor. The pouty girl was his same age he guessed. She had a big pair of green eyes and curly hair just like those Barbie he sisters played.  She even dress like a Barbie with the skirt she had on. Little Zayn got intrigued. He walked closer and inspected her. She was not moving a bit still with a pouty face even when Zayn lingering around her and trying to get her attention. Little Zayn petted her head and then ran to his mother,Trisha.

"Mommy,I want a candy! Candy!" Zayn knew there's candies in Trisha's bag that he had put in whenever they went out.

Trisha raised her eyebrows and gave her son the candy he wanted. She watched Zayn take the candy and run to a little girl. After the little girl accepted Zayn candy,Zayn gasped and ran back to her.

"Mommy!" Zayn grabbed his mother's hand and pointed that little girl as he holla, "She might move!"

The little girl frowned and pouty even deeper. She whined, "I'm a boy. I'm harry!"

Zayn eyes widened as he stared at Harry, " You're beautiful. Like a Barbie!"

Harry blushed, "Faaaaaank you."

Zayn walked closer and sit down beside harry, "can we be friends?"

Harry grinned and nodded. "Yes."

Zayn gasped when he saw Harry's dimples. " you're so cute! You have dimples!"

Harry giggled when Zayn pointed at his dimples. And Zayn giggled when Harry asked him to stop. Both of them giggled at each other like those carefree kids in their playground.

-

I saw a video of  two kids in this cute scene and I can't help to make them Zarry 🥺💖