Rules.

There are very...very few rules to follow

1. No Book Hopping:

Please don't request me and another editor at the same time. It takes much time for a person to edit a beautiful cover and if the person sees that you didn't use hers/his edit then I am 100% sure the editor will feel bad. So please don't do the book hopping.

2. Be patient and polite:

I am a student and I too have my own life. So please be patient and don't rush me. I will do the est for you if you do the request *smiles widely*.

3. Give the required information in the form:

There will be a form for the covers so that you can request to make the cover. Please do fill in all the things asked on the cover, otherwise, it will be difficult for me to edit.

4. Must give the credit to me and mention my name in the prologue or character introduction or first chapter of the book:

5. The book should be already published:

At least 1 to 2 chapters of the book must be published. Otherwise, you asked me to edit the cover and later you changed your mind and didn't publish it, then the edit of the cover will be wasted and I don't want that. *blinks*

6. You may request 2 covers at a time:
If you want to edit more than two covers, then please fill the form again. Because I am not very fast at editing.

7. Please don't ask other editors to edit what I have edited:

If you want to make a few changes then please ask me to make the required changes, I will do it 😊

8. Follow me permanently:

If you want me to edit the cover for you, then please do give me a permanent follow. I do work hard and spare my time to make a cover for your beautiful book so that it may book eye-catching. So please do give me a follow *puppy eyes*.

9. Must use the cover made by me for at least 14 days.

10.Password: The password is your celebrity crush😊

11. I can do a maximum of 2 redos.

(P.S. if you don't follow the rules, then I have the complete right to reject your request. I don't want to be rude, so please do follow the rules. *blinks*)

12. Whenever I pm you or I ask you to pm me. Then make sure to follow my words. Or else I will not make the cover. *put hands on hips.

  Please don't take it in another way. I experienced. I met several people who didn't give me response even after I pm them or ask them to pm me. It really touches my heart very badly. I really feel sad.