First Proximity

Manik's pov.

Uff!!! it was a hell tiring day, from last few days I couldn't concentrate on business because of college so I had to wrap up all the meeting today.

I was working on a project when I got navya's call I thought she got free soon but when she told me she is in sick bay my breath stopped for a minute with the thought of her being hurt but thank God she is fine but Nandini got hurt to save her. Damn, that girl is really confusing but one thing I am sure about is that my sister got a true friend in face of nandini.

Manik was lost in his thoughts when the door of his cabin knocked

Manik: Come in

Nyonika: My Busy boy lets get going, how much you will work in one day. Leave something for tomorrow my boy.

Manik: Yes let's go and mom navya's friend will be staying with us today.

Nyonika: Why? I mean everything ok?

Manik: Yes actually her friend nandini got hurt in saving her and navya wanted to stay with her so I said to bring nandini with her.

Nyonika: That's good so let's go home.
___________

Nandini looked outside the car window and saw huge gates of Mansion which opened as their car drove in. Few Gardner's were shaping the plants and watering the trees which were surrounding the Mansion.

While our over excited navya jumped out of the car and shouted opening her arms " Welcome to my abode best friend

While our over excited navya jumped out of the car and shouted opening her arms " Welcome to my abode best friend."

Nandini: Thank you my bestest friend.

Navya: Chal let's go inside, you have to take rest.

Nandini: Ennie please yaar don't treat me like a patient. I am fine now.

Navya: Ohh shut up idiot, mei rest karne ke liye isliye bol rahi hu so that we can enjoy at night. Acha my room is in the extreme corner on the first floor go there I will bring juice for you.

 Acha my room is in the extreme corner on the first floor go there I will bring juice for you

Nandini: No I will not drink any juice they are Yuckkk

Navya: Shut up I am not asking you, I am telling you. Staying in the apartment alone, you got away from healthy food like water from the desert🙄