How they meet you

Charlie

Charlie meet you in a coffee shop!
You were sitting down and spacing out of ur book but after a while you heard a girls voice. H-hello! I was wondering if I can sit next to you! The girl said you look up and it was Charlie. Oh of course you are the Charlie right? You said pulling a seat for her. Yes I am! And you are.. Charlie said waiting for ur response Y/N you said smiling, that's a lovely name! Charlie said

After a while you got to know each other and became best friend!

Vaggie

You meet vaggie at the hotel!
After you heard the news about the happy hotel you decided to check it out! After a while you finally got there! And you were greeted by Charlie, oh hello! Charlie said you look at her and said hello then vaggie came and said Charlie! Who is tha- vaggie stop as she looks at you. oh..hello you said vaggie didnt say anything HI she finally said I'm vaggie and this is Charlie she got closer to you, are you here for the hotel Orr..No I want to try to redeem myself you said looking at vaggie she smiled and said good.

How you meet angel dust

You meet angel dust at a bar!
You were drinking a LOT but then some girls/guys were trying to hit you up you were drunk but still get handle yourself you told them to fuck off but then they try to grab you and leave Oh hell no, you were fighting then and screaming for help you know it won't work but you had to try, looks like there is a god up there because someone saved you, hey! What the fuck are you going angel dust said mind ur Business go suck some dick the demon said angel dust grad him but the neck and YEET him to the roof he look at the other guys leave Them alone after that the left running, you said thank you so much too him but you were drunk so it was under ur breath a bit, come one sweetheart I will take you home he said.

You became close

Edit: ok I know this will have a lot of spelling mistakes so pls don't mind