Chapter 1

POV - Todoroki

As the class files in, the entire classroom was buzzing with excitement, we have been waiting all week for the new transfer students to come. Something about them coming from Australia, to be honest, I didn't care much. I know that Australia isn't very well known for their quirks; it has more about the spider than anything. About 20 minutes into the class there was still no sign of the new, mysterious, Australian transfer students. Mr. Aizawa seemed a little more stressed than usual, probably because of the new people.

"I heard that there was going to be two new girls!" Mina announces.

"Yeah I heard the same thing," Kirishima whispers excitedly.

"I wonder if they're hot," Mineta drools, his head clearly in the gutter.

"Shut up Mineta," all the girls shout at him.

"WHAT! Don't tell me you haven't thought the same thing, they're Australian! Do you know what that means, tanned bodies and big boobs" Mineta replies.

"No! Mineta, I have not thought that because unlike you I'm not a perv," Sero says. "Well, except for Kaminari, maybe."

"Hey!" Kaminari whines.

Somedays, I wonder how they even made it to this school, they should be listening to Mr. Aizawa. Turning my attention back to the board I started to hear yelling coming down the hall.

"FUCK! I HATE JET LAG SO FUCKING MUCH"

"HURRY UP DOM"

"IM TRYING! BUT....MY THONG"

"GRAB IT QUICK WE ARE SO LATE"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK, WHY IS THIS FLOOR SO SPIKY"

"DONT STOP"

As the voices grow louder and louder, the door flung open as two girls came in, panting as if they had just run a marathon.

"Fucking hell that was a shit ton of stairs" The blonde girl says, her breathing laboured.

"Yeah I know, my feet are killing me" The brunette says, her face mimicking a pained expression.

"Well, you shouldn't have worn your THONGS to school you idiot" The semi-blonde girl wacks her brunette friend on the head, causing the girl to pout in response.

"EXCUSE YOU, today is the perfect day to wear my thongs. I regret nothing! It doesn't even matter because I brought my other shoes you meanie" Sticking out her tongue at the semi-blonde girl, her friend opens her mouth to protest when a throat clearing catches their attention. Both girls simultaneously tense up in realization.

...

Shit

"You took longer than this entire class of problems to pull yourselves together. Don't be late, and don't waste my time." The Hobo looking dude says in an unimpressed voice in perfect English, the girls are slightly taken aback by how good it is. But what were they to expect? He's a high school teacher, at the prestigious school UA as well.

"Sorry sir." the girls say in unison. Bowing their head in respect towards the teacher.

"Class, these two students are your new classmates, I don't care what you do as long as you make them feel welcome." He then zips up his mustard, yellow sleeping bag, which had come out of nowhere, flopped to the ground and immediately fell asleep.

The girls both stared in confusion before turning to the class.

My eyes are immediately drawn to the brunette girl.

She looks around the room and for the first time, taking in the room of students, her beautiful eyes look back at mine. One eye is this luxurious, mysterious lavender eye, and the other a mischievous green looking to cause trouble. For a split second a calmness waved over me.  Her hair laid perfectly on her shoulder with the front pieces dyed blonde. Without warning, she smiled and a genuinely happy smile that could light up a city with one look. The more I looked the more I wanted to know her. The way she wore her uniform open vest, a loosened tie with black calf-high socks, and of course black docks than she magically pulled out from her bag. She made being a little troublesome look fun, I wanted to know her, learn everything about her. Where have I seen those eyes before? But most of all I wanted to know what she could do, why she was so important to be sent all the way over from Australia, what was her quirk?

I was about to say something when someone else beat me too it

"I FUCKING CALLED IT TANNED AND BOOBS SUCK A DICK DEN-" before the very short boy should say anything a pencil case was thrown at his face sending him falling off his chair. The girl with dyed front hair stands proudly evidently with no shame, whilst the other tries to cover herself up, clearly looking uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry about him... I'm Denki... Are you Australian, Because your geographical location is HOT!" The electric flirt says looking way too proud of himself, I feel my 'hot side' go eerily cold.

"Hello, I'm Dom...Are you Japanese? Because it sounds like you're trying to get into Japanties" Denki looks at her in shock, unable to comprehend her quick-witted response. She then suddenly jumps in pain as she rubs her ribs where her friend just jabbed her.

"Sorry for her, I'm Ayla Saul, please take care of us we have come a long way"

"Yeah, all the way from Aussie ay. Yo, Denki, ever seen a 6-foot long snake fight a crocodile!" The clearly loud friend spoke

"Oh fucking here we go..."

All sound fades as I watch Dom's face move in an animated way as she speaks, her accent complimenting her in every way.

I want to get to know who you really are Dom... 

Welcome! We are the creatures of this fan fiction and we wanted to give a huge thank you for reading and hope ful enjoy the next chapter. Please leave a comment!