Chapter 2

Dom POV:

"The only thing Australians are scared of are maggi-" A soft tune echoed through the halls. Interrupting my conversation with Denki, both Ayla and I look towards each other in slight concern.

"Isn't this an emergency alarm?" I say. "It's only the first fucking day!"

"No, look around, no-ones panicking. This must be their school bell"

Ayla replies I look around and sure enough, everyone is packing up their stuff and chatting away as if nothing was wrong.

We both look at each other and then at the people leaving

"Weird"

I begin packing up my stuff, but just as I'm about to leave someone approaches me.

I look up to see the boy from earlier with Heterochromia hair, one side red and the other side white as snow. Up close I didn't realize how tall he was, or even how he shared the same different eye colors.

"It's nice to meet you, Dom was it?" How that was supper monotoned 

"Um yeah, that's me, nice to meet you-..."

"Todoroki, Shoto. Were you being serious about a snake eating an Alligator?" the man says, his face scrunching up into a curious expression.

"oH oh yeah the crocodile you mean, it was epic, I still have photos! Why do you ask?"

"I just never knew snakes could do that."

"..yeah,"

"How do you like UA so fa-'' before Todoroki or Shoto? I'm still not 100% sure which ones his name is, damn Japanese. Denki started pulling me and Ayla out of the class explaining that we have lunch. The bell surprisingly is still going. I then hear Ayla start creating a harmony to it. Completely in her own world.

"I swear Ayla, you and your music. Always humming a bloody song whether it's the school bell or the bob the builder song"

"Ugh who's Bob the Builder???" I hear Kaminari say, giving me a weird look, I snort ignoring him, turn around giving a little wave goodbye to bi-coloured man as I leave the room. For a split second, I swear I could see a look of disappointment cross his face.

Time skip>>>>>

POV Ayla

I follow Dom out, towards where I assume is UA's Cafeteria, I don't pay attention to what her and this 'Kaminari' guy are talking about, I start listening to the music still playing through the school's speaker systems, I instinctively start singing notes around it, creating a harmonized line, when Dom brings me out of it again. She mentions something about Bob the Builder, but I'm not paying attention at all.

When we finally arrived at the cafeteria, the golden-haired boy practically dragging Dom and I to a table, we waited for a little while eating our food that we brought along with us in our respected lunch boxes.

"Wait, you guys bring lunch boxes to school?" I hear Kaminari say, he looks slightly confused.

Dom answers for me "Yeah back at home, cafeteria's basically weren't a thing."

"Oh ok then, cafeteria food is pretty much free here, so if no-one goes hungry, Also the food is absolutely amazing!" Denki says giggling with happiness. Suddenly I see him nearly get toppled over by a pink girl and a dude with strange elbows. A redhead quickly joins in while an ash blonde follows angrily behind them.

"Dude stop trying to score with the girls and get some food!" the black-haired male says, grinning like an idiot as if he's winning some sort of bet.