woah spoopy story.... pt1 hGAHGAaa!!!

POV (Y/N) ((its gonna stay like this for the whole story suck it up grgr))

You could hear footprints behind you. Tap. Tap. One by one. Despite knowing no one is there you still look back, and as you predicted, no one was there. You forgot why you're even doing this again. If you just denied the stupid bet and weren't so full of yourself then maybe you would've avoided this mess. But no, you're here. Alone. You don't know where your friend went but you were determined to find them, you didn't want to be alone in this shit hole. You see a light in the distance, it's so bright you need to squint. You stare in confusion. Even though you had no idea where it lead, you were intrigued and desperate for an escape. You run as fast as you can to the light, it starts getting brighter the closer you get. But before you could reach the light, you feel a hand gripping your ankle. Then 2. Then 3. Then 4. Before the 5th one can grab you in an attempt to pull you down, you wake up in a cold sweat. But this time, you're not in your bed.

WOOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER!

i promise i know what to write and i didn't leave it at a cliffhanger because i wanted to listen to the lunch club podcast