Chapter 1: Where And When

In the dead of night she walked in slowly to sleep in her room while a figure in the dark stabbed her, as she fell she looked up and saw her sister with a murderous smile who killed her rival and as she was laying down the ground while the blood never stopped gushing she said...

"Why? Sister..... I never did anything to you..."

Then she was......

"REINCARNATED!?"

She woke up in a mysterious place with luxurious surroundings and a weird thing that she was sitting on it was full of water. Then a flow of memories in her heard started to pour like a waterfall, as her head was aching and she was screaming in pain. Images in her head passing by then she realised she doesn't remember the faces of her past life......

After taking in all the memories, she stood up and went to look for a mirror. She walked by a enormous mirror she stared at herself looking away and looking again. She looked stunning than before with eyes blue as the sky, hair so silky, lips as pink as sakura blossoms, body sexy as an actresses and a voice as beautiful as an angel.

She went out and started recalling the memories of the owner of the body that she now uses.

"So my name now is Lucy apart from not remembering anything from my past life, I now have a second chance. This girl is always abused by her step mother and step sister, she had enough of it and decided to kill herself by drowning because she doesn't fight back because she doesn't want to lose her father's love and make problems for him, her father is a businessman who always does anything just for the company. She is too innocent but don't worry I will not let them bully you again! As I can recall in the memories today is her..... FIRST DAY OF SENIOR HIGH!? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!? "

Lucy confused and tried to remember what was school after an hour of recalling she stood up and......

Grabbed a uniform in the closet and dressed quickly and sprinted all the way down to the living room, passed by all the maids and butlers they shouted.

"YOUN MISS DO YOU NEED A RIDE TO SCHOOL?"

She replied.

"NO NEED I CAN'T WAIT TOO LONG!"

She flew right pass the people she was like a cheetah who was hunting for food. Then she bumped with a guy and the guy flew away to the wall, then Lucy had to pick wether to help or go to school.

She left a note saying...

"I'M SOOOORRRRRRYYYYY! I'M ALREADY LATE! FIND ME AT THE UNIVERSITY OF HARVARD! I'M SORRY FOR KNOCKING YOU TO THE WALL MY BAD....MY NAME IS LUCY JUST ASK ANYONE"

After she left the guy who was unconscious woke up and saw the letter and shouted.

"BETTER NOT LET ME FIND YOU OR I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY THE PRICE OF MAKING ME UNCONSCIOUS! I'M THE HEIR TO THE FAMILY OF THE RIVERA'S!"

Lucy didn't hear any because she was already running at the speed of...... 350 MILES PER HOUR!

So she got to the school gates and catched her breath for a moment and entered but she was stopped by...... The Student Council's President and he said.

" Woah... you're already late even in the first day of school"

Lucy not paying attention looking at his face like she saw an angel. His eyes were beautifully brown, face so handsome, hair white as snow and lips were as pink as peaches.