The Meet

Sage's POV.

After just getting a delivery done at the market, I decided to head home for a little bit with my basket of bread and fruit. As I was walking in the woods, I heard singing. So I followed the sound.

As I got closer I see two men singing about...pain? I got closer, but close enough to not get noticed. I leaned against a tree. Hoping they don't notice my big purple cape.

 Hoping they don't notice my big purple cape

As soon they finished their song. I leaned to far forward and the dirt ledge broke underneath me. I fell and felt something wrong in foot. It hurt so much!

I look back at the other two and see them starring at me. I scrambled to get up with my basket in hand. Thankfully my hoof stayed on my head so they couldn't see me. The brown haired one yelled "Hey! Stop!". They started going after me. I ran back the direction i came and back into the woods. Hope I can loose them. But I struggled, my foot hurt so much that it made it hard to power through. I zigzag as much I could through the trees.

I look back and see them on horses chasing after me. I run faster then I possibly could ever imagine. After a little bit, I was still running but someone fell on top of me. I collapsed on the ground. I tired to get out of their grasp but they ended up getting me to turn over and remove my hood.

The brown one stopped and and held the the face of surprise. He let go of you. You both just look at each other. "I am so sorry" He says.