002

A few hours went by of me just fooling around. Then 3 knocks came upon the door. I was about to get to open it but Mrs. Wine came running with paperwork and looked at me saying.
"Sweetheart go upstairs please"
"Why?"
"I'll tell you later ok" she said with a sweet smile. I nodded and went upstairs. Not to my room though, oh no, I was at the top of the stairs. Hearing everything, but I couldn't see anything. Only the closet door in front of me along with a small mirror next to it. Then I heard voices, a masculine and feminine one.
"Hi, good afternoon sir how are you?"
"I'm great thanks, you?"
"Oh just wonderful. Ok so (name) is up in her room right now. Would you like to meet her now or after the process?"
"Now would be great."
"Alright I'll call her down for you.(NAME)!!!! Come down sweetie I want you to meet someone!!"
I quickly went up the stairs without a sound.

Cause we stealthy bitches, ya know? Anyway I ran down the stairs again and went to the open door.

"(name) I want you met your new father."
I started to tear up. I mean who could blame me, I was finally getting adopted after 8 horrible years of doing chores every fucking day. ( sadly this is true~author )
"Hi little one." He had fluffy brown hair, a red beanie, black jeans, converse?, and a yellow sweater.
"My names Wilbur and in the car over there." He pointed letting me look at a (random car (idk)) with someone else inside."That is your other father/mother, you will know him later, ok?"
I nodded again.

Ok time skip cause I'm to lazy to write an adoption process lol

I was packing my things when I heard footsteps. Out of instinct I grab my nerf gun loaded with bullets and aim it towards the door. It was Wilbur, this dude needs to knock.
"Woah calm down. I was just checking up on you."
"Jeez knock next time please?"
"I was going to but then you pulled out the "gun"."
"Well excuse me for being observant."
"Hey, stop giving me attitude, goodness your like Tommy already and you haven't even seen him before."

Words:379

Also who you want the other father/mother to be?

Schlatt?

Techno?

Phil?

Nikki?

And any others?