Fire in your Eyes part 1

Its amazing how an air vent can make a place so cold. That's how Marcellina felt right now. Cold. Not only physically but all so emotionally. Then again what eight year old won't feel cold when their father was leaving.The small family was standing in the middle of New York's ever so busy train station. Marcellina brought her jacket closer to her. It was freezing in here.

"Marcy?"

She turned around at her nickname,only to face her mother. She looked nothing like her mother. Her mom has straight blond hair and bright green eyes. She was beautiful and Marcy looked nothing like her. Marcy brought her eyes on to her father. She looked more like him, which really wasn't saying much, seeing as though they only shared the curly hair. Her father has curly brown hair and grey eyes.Marcy only got the curls and specks of grey in her eyes. With her sliky black hair and aqua blue eyes with the grey specks, she looked more like she was adopted. She tried not to think about it to much. She stared at both her parents.They stared back at her. Their eyes held sadness.

"It's time for me to go kiddo," Her dad soft voice told her. She felt the tears coming to her eyes which she tried to hide, but it was pointless, both parents had seen them. Her daddy instantly pulled his little firefly into his arms, trying to stop his own tears from falling.Marcellina hugged her father tightly. She suddenly felt warm now. She opened tear filled eyes to see her mother looking around nervously. Nervously? Why?          

"it's time for you to go Marco" Her mother trying, and failing, to hide the worry in her voice. Marco held onto his baby a little longer before letting go. He brushed some of Marcy's curls behide her before saying

"Goodbye Firefly" "Byebye daddy" Marco stood on his feet, turned to her mother, nodded and left to catch his train.

"I guess you dont want to go to school today huh?'