5

"Shit, I left my jacket." I rolled my eyes.

"You shouldn't say 'shit'."

"Neither should you. Why does it matter?" I asked him.

"It was my favorite."

"Why did Kelly give it to you?" Gray asked as I rolled my eyes.

"You.. you don't remember?" He looked hurt, looking at me then the road.

"Um.. remember what?" I asked him.

"We were 12. You got me that jacket. It was too big, and you explained..."

"That if we're still friends when you're able to fit it, then it proves nothing will stop me.. from being with you. I remember.."

"And here we are. Together." I smiled, he put one of his hands on my thigh.

"Guys. The gate."

"Oh shit." Zach didn't have time to slow down, so we did what had to, we rammed it. Zach smiles, an actual happy smile, like he does only for me, which made me smile. "Okay, that's it. We're safe now." Gray smiles too, but notices the flying dinosaurs, and gets Zach's attention.

"Go, go! Go!" Zach saw the Pteranodons and Dimorphodons.

"Shit!"

"Hurry up! Hey! Help! Open the gate!" Me and Gray began to yell at the gate.

"Let us in!"

"Open it up! Come on!"

"Come on!"

"Open the gate! Open the gate!" Me and Zach yelled, they looked up and began to open the gate. Once we got through we abandoned the jeep. Zach protects Gray and me while running around, trying to get him and his little brother to safety and me of course. They spot Zara, who turns to them.

"Stop running! Wait. Don't just stand there!" Suddenly, she is picked up! She screamed as she flailed between several dinosaurs. Me, Zach and Gray follow in horror. Then, they drop her into the water. She screams in the water as well, flailing about. But then, the Mosasaurus jumps out of the water, chomping on Zara and the Pteranodon that is holding her. She flops back into the water. Gray and Zach are in horror, I bury my head into Zach. But it lifted when I heard someone yell.

"Zach! Gray! Elena!" YES! I poked the boys and they spotted her, and started to run, I was being dragged because Zach was holding my hand.

"Aunt Claire!" She noticed us and sighed.. I think.

"Go, go!" I saw a dino about to attack us.

"Claire!" I saw a teeny, green dino pins him down, as he struggles with it. The flying dino that was chasing us from behind, crashed and Zach pulled me and Gray away from it, as it landed inches away from them. Claire grabs Owen's gun, and smacks the dino in the head, making it yelp. She shoots it multiple times, before helping Owen up. She hands him his gun, but he pulls her in for a kiss. She gasps, but kisses back anyway. After a few seconds, they pull away. The boys watch, confused.

"Is that Aunt Claire?" I laughed, catching her attention. Claire turned towards us, and ran towards us hurriedly.

"It's them! Zach! Gray! Elena! My God! Thank God! Thank God!" She ran over and surprisingly pulled us into a hug. "What happened? What is this?" She rubbed off dirt from when we jumped. "Are you okay? Where did you go? Why didn't you come back? I was so worried about you."

"Who's that?" I looked at Zach then the attractive man.

"Good job. Claire." Zach pulled me closer and glared at the man, I guess he didn't like that. "I'm with you, you idiot." He sighed and kissed my forehead.