The beginning of it all

Nao was gathering around with the others, they finally found all parts of the dolls. She was praying to the gods of professor mishima that this was the end of the death game. She watched as all of the others put the dolls body together. She jumped back with a fright as all of the sudden the room started filling with fog. "w,whats going on" she would ask. The fog started clearing up and there stood a person. She looked just like the doll, did the doll miraculously come to life?! She called herself Miley. She started talking more and more and more. It was starting to aggravate me. Kai hit her with a frying pan. She bled, do dolls bleed? She revealed a button and clicked it. Professor Mishima started screaming like a 5 year old child, as his collar got redder and redder. "P,Professor!!!!!!!". I started running towards him in attempt to help him. Before I could get to him Keiji stopped me. "his collar is heating up. you cant help him nao". I pushed Keiji out of the way the best i could which wasnt good at all.

Professors head fell off before i reached him. I fell to the ground and picked up his head as i recalled flashbacks of him. "P,professor,,," i started crying my ass off. Everyone stared in shock. The so called doll has left, i promised to get revenge but all i could think about was professor. Sara tried to comfort me but eventually left. Everyone left but me. I stared at professors head.

I've never been so close to his face. H,he was so cute like a little horny piss bee.  I quickly put his head into a box and ran off. I ran around looking for some place too hide. i knew the kitchen wouldnt be open, but i tried anyways. it was open, i quickly ran inside and locked it from the inside. I opened the box and took out mishimas head. "y,you had to leave me didnt you. we couldve been something. I guess your head will do". i didnt feel shame, or despair, i felt love and a burning passion. what was that burning passion? to give that head a head. 

GSDGFSDHFJKDS I CANT ANYMORE

chapter 2 is around the corner  💕