Care is all about love...

Hey guys Back with a new update...This special Update for Pranbir_x_Tisha Happy Birthday Aashi...May you have a wonderful and awesome year ahead...Hope you will love this update....Prashika_love I have updated early because I have to upload as Aashi's birthday present...But update soon otherwise I will also not update any of my story for 3 days...

In Hospital...
Doctor : Mrs. Kohli we are going to discharge you...But you have to take care of yourself and Avoid doing work... I have informed your husband also...He is really a very kind , generous and a loving person...He loves you a lot...I am sure he will take good care of you that's why I am discharging... Already 48 hrs of observation are over...But we keep a patient under 72 hrs of observation...So do take care of Yourself...
Prachi : Yes doctor...
The doctor left leaving a blushing Prachi... She was smiling at whatever the doctor said about Ranbir...
RANBIR ENTERED THE ROOM..
Ranbir : Hi Biwi ji...
Prachi : Hi Ranbir..
Ranbir : I have brought some surprises for you...They are waiting for you in Our room...
He said emphasizing on Our Room...
Prachi avoided his look and turned her gaze to other side.....

After some time....
Ranbir was holding Prachi in his embrace and making her move carefully through the corridors of The Hospital...
Ranbir : Prachi move slowly and carefully...
Prachi was smiling seeing his concern...
Soon her eyes caught the family...Mehra family , Her family and Vikram were standing there....
Pragya ran and hugged Prachi...
Prachi : Maa I am fine don't worry...
Pragya : Are you mad...Who is risking his own to save the other??
Ranbir : Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli...
Everyone chuckled over there except Pragya...
Pragya : Leave her right now....
Ranbir : But she is my wife...
Pragya : I said just leave...
Ranbir : I can't....
Pragya raised her hand to slap him but Prachi held her hand and stopped her...
Prachi : Maa , Don't do this...He is my husband now and I am his wife...
Pragya : But Prachi...
Prachi : No Maa , he never hated me... Whenever I fell down he gave his hand to me for support...He always trusted me blindly...He always protected me and my image....But his family brain washed him against me... Situations were also such that he couldn't do anything...
Pragya : Sorry beta , I...
Ranbir : No need sasu maa by the way your daughter is way more stronger than you...How she jumped to save me??
Prachi and Ranbir were smiling seeing each other...
Pragya : Ok so now I order Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli to take care of herself and her family especially her husband.....
Prachi was blushing a bit...
Prachi along with Ranbir left...While the family followed them...

At Mehra Mansion...
Pallavi and Dida opened the door... Prachi's smile faded away seeing them...
Pallavi : Beta , I
Prachi : See aunty , I respect you and Dida so much... But I can't forget whatever happened so easily so please don't ask sorry from me..
They both were feeling guilty for not behaving properly with Prachi...
Ranbir : Arey Someone do the Grihpravesh of my wifey...
She smiled a bit...
Aryan : Joru ka Ghulam...
Ranbir glared at him while everyone chuckled....
They did Prachi's Grihpravesh...
Dida : Now Ranbir take Prachi to your room..
They both took blessings of everyone...

At Ranbir's room...
Ranbir made her sit on the bed... He put cushions to make her comfortable...
Ranbir : Are you comfortable??
Prachi : Yes...
Sahana knocked the door...
Ranbir : Arey Why are you knocking come in...
Sahana : No I didn't wanted to see anything romantic going on between you both..
Prachi was blushing even more... She handed him two suitcases...
Sahana : These are Prachi's clothes and necessary things like make up , jewellery etc.
Pragya called Sahana...
Sahana : Aayi maasi...Bye..
She left...
Prachi : Where are my gifts??
Ranbir : Sorry wait...
Ranbir took out some jewellery boxes and gave her...
Ranbir : This is your Nuptial Chain...This will justify that you are "JUST MINE"..(its_khushiiii 😉😉😆😆)
He made her wore the chain...She was looking at it and smiling...
Ranbir : This is the ring I bought for you...You can consider it as the engagement ring...
Ranbir made her wear the ring....
Prachi : Pretty...
Ranbir : A Pretty ring for someone prettiest in this universe...
She lowered her eyes as she was feeling shy...
Ranbir : And these anklets... Only for you...
Prachi : Of ring and this nuptial chain I can understand but these diamond anklets will be so costly...
Ranbir : Then what happened... Can't I do this much for you....
Prachi smiled seeing his love for her...
Ranbir : Okay so now you take rest And I am leaving... Sleep for sometime you will feel better..
He left saying this...

In Hall Everyone was present their except Prachi and Rhea....
Ranbir : Chief why have you refused Rhea nd Prachi to join us here...
Abhi : All have came na , so let's tell Pragya..
Pragya nodded affirmatively...
Abhi : I want to tell you all that Pragya is my wife and Prachi is my real daughter...
Everyone was shocked at this revelation...
Ranbir : What??
Vikram : Is this truth??? Or you are kidding...
Abhi : You shut up How can I joke in such a serious matter... Actually 20 years before we were separated due to many misunderstandings...At that time we started fighting whether Pragya will keep both daughter's or me... That time Disha told us to take one one daughter with each other....
Aryan : Who is this Disha Aunty...
Full Mehra family was shocked after hearing Aryan's question...
Pragya : That we will tell you later... We both want you all to help us in the mission of creating love for each other between both sisters...
Ranbir : It's very difficult sasu Maa , they both were famous for their fights in college...
Pragya : I know it's difficult but not impossible... Ranbir you will have to change Prachi's behavior for Rhea...
Ranbir : You have given me the most easiest task... She is such a pure soul...She always thinks good for others...I will do this work...
Pragya : I gave you this task because she is your wife and I think you can convince her easily....
Abhi : Yes because he loves her that's why...
Aryan : Tu pehla pehla pyar hai Mera...
Ranbir : I think now it's late night , we should leave for our rooms...
Abhi : Desperate haan...
Aryan : Ahaaa!! Aaj toh Teri aur Prachi ki...
Ranbir : What do you think Purab uncle , when should we get him married to Sahana??
Everyone shouted "Sahana"..
Ranbir : Please Don't shout Prachi is sleeping, She needs full rest...
Abhi : Okay no one will shout but "Sahana"??
Purab : Sahana?? You already chose a girl??
Sahana : No no nothing like that...
Aryan : Yes she is right, Dad nothing like that..
Both were blushing a bit...
Ranbir : Blushing haan...
They made a surprised face...
Ranbir : I have seen him and Sahana many times intensely close to each other...In hospital also Sahana was in Aryan's arms and were lost in each other.
Abhi : That we will see later....Now Everyone good night and leave for your rooms...
Sahana : Yes yes Prachi will not be able to sleep without him...Bye gud night...
Ranbir glared at her and left for his room...

In Ranbir's Room...
Prachi was sleeping when Ranbir entered the room...He took off the extra cushions and placed her head gently on a soft pillow...
Ranbir ( in mind) : So sweet, she is just looking like a child when Sleeping... Beautiful...Come Ranbir let's sleep on the couch....
Ranbir took his pillow and was about to go when Prachi held his hand... Ranbir looked at her confusingly...
Ranbir : What Happened Prachi? Do u need something??
Prachi : No but where are u going??
Ranbir : Obviously to sleep..
Prachi : Then come sleep na , where are you going??
Ranbir was astonished..
Ranbir :Are.....You...asking...me...to....sleep...with....you....on...the....same....bed....??
Prachi : Yes , then it's your right... What's the problem in that... If you don't want then...
Ranbir : I was born ready...
She Chuckled at his reply..
They both slept together wishing for the happiness of each other.. But night was long...They were unaware of this night...
CLIFFHANGER FOR TODAY...😉😉
Don't you think they make a perfect couple?? Do comment...
Precap : The same as previous one...Today my this part was stretched I thought I will complete this precap but I have to tell something about Abhigya also...
"Ye tum Kya kr rhe ho Ranbir" said Prachi..

Notice:
I will try to update Arrange Wala love if possible...
Once Again a very happy birthday Aashi and I AM REALLY VERY VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT YOU KNOW THAT MY HAND IS FRACTURED SO I HAVE TO TAKE PROPER CARE SO AGAIN A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND A BIG SORRY....
Bye everyone....

*******************************************
angel_girl003 sweetshamz its_khushiiii krishdhaa MansviSharma NandiniGhosh Pranbir_x_Tisha PallaviEswarkumar03 Angeli_cutiee Prashika_love sanyogitaprc EashitaRobert Sara_imprfctScribblr riyasharmapranbirfan pranbiralways Rjn_Amit