walking to school

You wake up next morning around 9 and go downstairs to make yourself breakfast, you just throw some toast in the toaster and check your phone, you notice that Tommy has followed you and a few Tommy and Tubbo stans has as well. You have a couple of dms from stan accounts asking if you knew Tommy in real life and if you were his girlfriend and you can't help yourself but to laugh. Your toast sings so you grab it and put on some peanut butter and a little bit of sugar and grab and wash a few raspberries to add in the side. As you eat you reply to a few dms from stans. Once you're done you jump in the shower, you have school tomorrow so you decide to shave your legs.
*time skips*
You check the time to see if Tommy is streaming and see that he is so you go onto his stream and see he's singing Hamilton with Wilbur and can't help but find it a little cute. You sing along because it's Hamilton! and start packing your bag for school. You put in your notebooks and a hoodie because if you don't now, you forget to later. You plug in your computer so it will be charged tomorrow and sit in bed and continue watching Tommy's stream falling asleep before he's finished.
*next morning*
You wake up to a random stream playing and for a minute you're very confused before you realize that you fell asleep to Tommy's stream. You shut your laptop and go to the bathroom to hop in the shower, you wash up, straighten your hair and put on a cute long sleeve shirt and jeans since it's supposed to be a little on the chillier side today. You grab your bag and go downstairs to make lunch for your day, once you're done you head out to start your walk to school. You get about halfway down the block when you hear someone yell your name from behind you. You stop because you know who's voice that is and turn to see Tommy jogging up to you "h-h-hello" he says, you giggle because he's so awkward around woman
"hi Tommy, how are you?"
"i'm good, i'm good......how are you y/n?"
"i'm poggers" you say teasingly
"haha yea poggers" Tommy says slowly "can i walk with you?"
You think about it for a minute because you and tommy have never really been close per say, but he had always seemed like a pretty ok dude "sure you can"