part 4 Cought

(Your pov)
U where arriving home and Scar was still alseep u went to go check on him you slightly opened the door and saw Scar sleeping on the bed peacefully U blush as u close the door.

(Scars Pov)
I wake up from bed i walk to the door seeing Razor on the couch i smile and walk to him "Hey Razor" i say "Sup Scar" he says i sit next to him and look at his neck and turn back and lay down relaxing next to him blushing alittle.

(Your Pov)
You lean next to Scar and fall asleep you purr in comfort you and him blush hard as u sleep u feel someone pick u up and place u on a bed and lay next to you you purr more and u wrap ur tail around yourself to keep warm.

(Predators pov)
I blush alittle knowing he is two we arrived at his home planet i smile and tap him he wakes up and yawns i blush alittle "Hey were here at your planet" i say "i am?" He says "yes you are your here" i say he gets out of bed and walks to the exit and looks outside he gasps and opens the door and runs to the big building i hide on the tree and use my cloak he calls his gang and hugs them all and ofc the Queen herd her son call (And yes u guys are the Queens Son) she is suprised to see you she smiles at Razor.
Suddenly i step on a branch they look at the entrance and the Queen uses her heat sencers and detects me i run and visable myself the clan runs after me and chases me and reaches to me and grabs me and puts me down infront of the queen she doesn't look so happy she looks at Razor with a mad expression on her face and hisses at him she wraps her tail around me and looks at me "What are u doing here predator? I don't like ur kind here.." "I-i'm kind miss" i say in a scared tone. She drops me "fine ill spare you dont try anything stupid predator" "o-ok also ill try my best to protect your kind especially Razor your son from my kind" "hmp ok i trust you if your here to protect us i give you only one chance" "thank u ma'am"

(Razors pov)
I ran to Scar and hugged him "I was so worried" I said in a scared tone he looked at me and told me "Im ok ill be always ok Razor" i smile i hear and sence Something
I heard a clicking Sound it sounded like a predator "Razor tell ur mom to let all the others know that theres a predator here..!" I said he nodded and headed for the Queen.