CHAPTER four: How I feel

JACOBS POV

So I don't know what happened, but some how I asked Jessica if she wanted to hang out. at first she was hesitant and just looked at me and then it got kinda awkward so I added "to catch up" then she said yes and called her mom asking for permission. When she got off the phone she smiled and said "So my mom said it was alright if we hang out, but I just thought of something." She paused. And I looked at her wondering what was wrong. Then she continued saying "So I don't have a 7th but you do. How's that gonna work?" She said nervously. "Damn. I didn't even think about that, I guess I'm gonna have to ditch 7th so I can hang out with you." I said. Jessica started to blush a little. It made me laugh. I swear she's so cute. Wait what did I just say?

RUBENS POV

When class finally finished Makayla looked kind of upset. I wonder if what I did to her last year really affected her that much. "Hey Makayla are you okay?" She looked up from her phone and said "uh yea" then fake smiled. I could always tell when she fake smiled because it wasn't as pure as her real one. I looked at her again and she said "Um so I don't know if I'm just overthinking but why did you ask me out last year as a dare. Like didn't you know I had a crush on you?" I just looked at her in shock because I didn't think she was gonna ask this. "Um so last year when we where at that party and we played truth or dare, someone dared me to ask you out. I didn't even know you liked me because I don't really listen to rumors that go around. But once I asked you out and you said yes, I found out it was true and I felt bad because I didn't want to date you because it would be unfair if I didn't like you back. I've been thinking about that a lot this summer and I tried to get your number so I could apologize, but I couldn't find anyone to give it to me. I don't know but seeing you in class today just made me feel really guilty about what I did and I just had to apologize because I couldn't take the guilt anymore" I replied kind of venting.she looked at me and said "oh." And then It was just kinda awkward for the rest of the time.

A/N- The picture on top of Ruben.