Today.

As the school bell began to ring, Zhiyu Moke frowns and took a deep breath.

He has to say it today.

Today was the last day the grade 12 students would be hanging around in school.

Today was their graduation ceremony.

Today was the last day Fukase being his senpai.

Nervously looking around the senior's classroom, Moke spots the redhead in no time due to the eye-catching hair color.

"S-Senpai...!" Moke waved to Fukase lightly; asking him to come towards him.

Fukase waved back and stood up; he casually ignored the teasing from his friends when they jokingly said Moke likes him.

"Hey." Fukase has a warm smile on his face. "What's up?"

"Well... Happy graduation, senpai." Moke blinked his eyes before he speaks.

The crimson boy nodded. "Thank you. I can't believe today has come."

"So what's next?"

"I'm going to YAMAHA University; they gave me scholarship."

"That's good news, senpai...!" The dark-haired boy smiles widely; he was very glad for Fukase.

"Thank you, again." Fukase smirks and brushes his hand on Moke's hair; his eyes narrow when he felt the softness of the short boy's hair.

"Um... Senpai..."

"Just call me Fukase." Fukase let go of his hand. "I'm no longer your senpai after today."

That sentence hit Moke hard and Moke realized he shouldn't be wasting any more time.

He really has to say it right away...!!!

"Oh. It's time to head to the hall." Fukase took a look at his watch and informed his friends about the time. "Moke, I'll see ya later!"

"Okay..."

Moke was forced to swallow his words back into his mouth; guess he need to wait a bit longer.

After what it feels like years have passed, Moke could finally see Fukase walking out from the hall.

Fukase however doesn't seem to have noticed Moke; instead he waved goodbye to his friends and took the stairs.

Where is he going?

Moke quietly follows Fukase. It didn't take him long before he knew Fukase was going to the rooftop.