LLJ 18

Jin knocked on Jungkook's room door, usually, the door would be opened for a few minutes as Jungkook would go get his stool to use, but it opened for a few seconds

Jin knocked on Jungkook's room door, usually, the door would be opened for a few minutes as Jungkook would go get his stool to use, but it opened for a few seconds. He thought he would be meeting Jungkook, but he's met with Yoongi carrying a sleeping maknae.
"Yoongi? Why are you here?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"Oh? Uh.... " Yoongi let out, scratching his nape with his free arm.
"Hmm?" Jin hummed, crossing his arms.
"Well... "

"Yoonie hyung!" Jungkook whined as Yoongi was about to go out of his room.
"Yes, Koo? Hyung is sleepy already?" Yoongi asks, sighing. Jungkook sits up, staring at him with his doe eyes. Yoongi gulps, closing his eyes so he'll not melt.
"Hyungie, why are you closing your eyes? Are you sleeping? Yoonie hyung!" Jungkook whined, pouting. Yoongi sighed and reopened his eyes, giving up.
"What do you want?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook smiled.
"Sleep with me! I wanna cuddle you!" The maknae says, giggling.

Yoongi scoffs, walking to the bed and sitting down. He grabbed Jungkook before laying him down, blowing raspberries on his cheeks.
"You little brat" Yoongi says, hugging the maknae before he kisses the top of his head.
"Okay then, I'll sleep with you, sleep now" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods, hugging him back and hiding his face in the older's chest.

"Hmm, so that's why you weren't in your room awhile ago" Jin says, chuckling.
"Come on, breakfast is ready, the others are already down, I just need to call Jimin" Jin says and Yoongi nods, carrying Jungkook down stairs.

"Jungkookie, come on, wake up, we need to eat" Yoongi says as he pinches Jungkook's cheeks, waking the maknae up who sat on his seat. The younger opened his eyes and yawned again. Jungkook pouts and Hoseok feeds him and he slowly chewed, still tired. The others just chuckled at his cuteness.