The Portal

Ryan's Pov
I strolled into the daycare, but I paused when I saw Y/n sitting on the front desk, I could feel my face turn hot because of yesterday. Y/n let out a cute little giggle at the sight of my face, "I need to show you something." Y/n jumped of the table and began to walk away, I curiously followed. She headed me to the basement
"why are we going to the basement?"
"It's a teleporter"
"So if I step in, where would I go?"
"You'll see"
"I'll see?"
"The others are all ready there."
"Oh the other are already there, ok let's do it 1... 2... 3!" We rushed into the portal and I hit something, my eyes opened slowly I had fallen on the floor Y/n's hand waiting for me to grab it, she helped me of the floor and I noticed some people selling things and the daycare kids were talking about Matt finding them "Come on everyone let's hide before Matt finds us!" Y/n's voice projectived in the room, we hid in different places. Matt's voice could be be heard from a mile away nevertheless, he still found one of us causing all of us to run into Racecar Track where I noticed Thomas, is the person who blows the whistle but this time he had a bell. We jumped into different car but I didn't see Y/n anywhere, Thomas pressed his bell causing it to go ding and we all sped off. A Moter bike sped pasted us, the rider's h/c hair blew in the wind so I immediately recognised it as Y/n's hair "Y/n Y/n get off the motorbike!"
"NO!" Y/n screamed And Sped off again.

We had completed two rounds of racing and now Matt was having a competition "Let place beats!" "Derp we are not placing... beats!" Y/n tells Derp Me and Matt bolted off "Go Ryan!" Y/n cheered my face turned hot.

Look there is not much I can do with this episode but here is the moter bike: