Episode 8

Taehyung's POV 

Today is the last day and we will be leaving today midnight itself. I wanted to go out with Koo for a bit for some alone time. Luckily, we're only visiting one place today and meanwhile traveling there we're gonna shoot the individual experiences and messages for the A.R.M.Ys

I asked the staff if me and Koo can go out after that but a condition of being safe was applied. I managed to convince them somehow after promising that we will be safe and they agreed.

Then I went to my baby who was laughing and teasing Jiminie with Jin hyung's help. I walked behind him and hugged me. He stopped laughing and looked at me with a smile. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear,

"Come with me" I took his hand and walked inside the camper van since no one was in there.

"What happened hyungie?" He asked but I didn't say anything. I closed the door but didn't lock it.

I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled him more closer to me. He looked at me with his big Bambi innocent eyes making me wanna squish him.

"What?" He asked.

"What what?" I replied smugly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I could see a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Because I want to" I said and kissed both of his cheeks and forehead.

"I wanna take you out today" I said.

"We can't, the staff won't allow" He replied with a pout and I kissed his pout away. He hit my chest lightly and I chuckled.

"I asked them and they said yes, so can we go baby?" He looked surprised but nevertheless nod his head in agreement.

"Okay then baby I'm taking you out after the shoot" I said leaning forward for his lips slowly.

He closed his eyes and when our lips were about to touch, the door of the camper van flung open. Koo pushed me away and I groaned internally. I looked at the intruder, who happened to be none other than my soulmate, Jiminie Pabo.

"Pabo, couldn't you wait a little longer?" I said as I faked a smile at him.

"Well, in that case you should have locked the door alien" He shrugged and a I scoffed. I turned to Koo and said,

"After the shoot okay?" He nod as I kissed his forehead and walked out not before hitting Jimin's head lightly, he was about to hit me back but I ran away.
.
.
.
.
.
After the visit to the Santa Land and shoot me and Koo were roaming around in the streets of Finland holding hands. We were wearing our masks of course.

"Why did you suddenly wanted to take me out?" He looked at me.

"Can't I?" I teased.

"Of course you can but why so sudden though?"

"Because today is our last day here and we didn't get that much time together. So I wanted some alone time with you before we go back to Seoul" I answered.

"Well hyungie your point is valid" He giggled.

"I love you my baby Koo" I looked at him.

"I love you too hyungie" I kissed his forehead.

"Do you wanna have ice-cream?" I asked and he nod his head immediately making me chuckle.