Introduction(me and my friends)

Me and my five friends lived together in a one room house with a room a lounge a front and a back yard a pool in the back yard a roof two bathroom a kitchen a garage and a dining room.
My mother once got an accident which hit her head really hard so she got a little mental. Her ways changed and she became a little annoying but I still loved her. My father said to me that you should move because this is growing age and mother is annoying for you, your studies, your socializing, your meet ups and your career so that is why I am with my friends today for four years.
I also have two siblings they are twins they were to just 7 months old when I left and when I was born and after I was born another of my brother died just because of the accident my mother had. My twin siblings were handed to my aunt because she also had twins who were born the next week after my twin siblings were born and they died. That's why we gave her the twins. But my mother was told that they died.
Back to me and my friends. Me and my friends were just like a family, although we lived for four whole years together and everyday was fun with them.
Forget to tell the names:
Father name: Ed
Mother name: Mary
Twins name: Emma and Ethan
Friends name: David, Payne, Jack, Ellie , Maisie.
And my name:
                I am Emma and this is
                            A little
                             Story
                         Of my life.
Have fun reading.