~1~

"Mama, Papa, what are we having for dinner?" I asked. As usual it was the same answer as always.

"Whatever the Chef makes dear" my mother smiled politely. It was only because we were royalty we had to be polite, I don't mind though. They brought out the food on platters and we started to eat. Halfway through the meal my father collapsed onto the table, his head in his food. We looked at him in confusion, then my mother did the same. I looked at my older sister Rei who seemed panicked. All of the servants dropped dead in-front of us too straight after. I screamed and she covered my mouth as we ran out of the room. A loud announcement came over my screaming and crying but I couldn't really hear what it said except for vampires. 

"Y/n-chan" Rei looked at me as I heard the doors open "go and hide somewhere safe that they won't find you, I promise I'll come and look for you, I'll try and hold them off ok" she smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I had always looked up to her since she was 12 and i was 8. I nodded and ran off, I looked back, regretting running away. Rei was up in the air, a purple headed vampire drinking her blood. I covered my hand over my mouth from the horror, standing there for a few seconds then hiding into the closest wardrobe. I waited there for around an hour or two , i had come to the conclusion they had left. So I opened it slightly and walked around checking no one was there. It seemed I was alone. I headed to my bedroom and cried. I didn't know what to do in a situation like this, I'm not sure if i could cope or not...

Time skip - 3 years later

I ran out of food nearly a month ago, I had found some old cheese and bread and made the last of it last night. I was still scared despite being older. I hadn't seen a living soul since 90% of the population was wiped out. Suddenly there was banging on the doors, I covered my mouth and hid.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" A male voice rang out "I'm from the moon demon company is Princess Y/n here or Princess Rei?" Whats the moon demon company? "Don't worry I'm human you can come out if your here" I slowly opened the door to the kitchen and peeked into the hallway, a man with blueish-black hair was walking around. He definitely looked human. I slowly walked out, and he spotted me. "Hi, is anyone else here?" I shook my head "which one are you?" He asked bending down to my height"

"Y/n" I mumbled 

"Ok don't worry y/n we'll take you to our headquarters and have you checked up and we can start training"

"Training?"

"Oh, your parents never told you, all the royals in this country at the age of 10 start training to become one of us" I nodded "we kill the vampires around here, so are you ok with that?" I said nothing but hugged him. He smiled and lead me out of the huge palace to a car.

—————————

Hi! So I know Lacus is kinda underrated and i like him so yeah! I'm sorry if I made any grammar mistakes or anything but yeah thanks for reading my fanfiction I'll try and update regularly!

Have a nice day/night!

A/n-chan