CH.6

Kaleena's POV

*Skip a few weeks*

Tonight was the night of the Slammy's and I was nervous about so many things. J and I were presenting 5 categories, some together some alone: Leader of the New Generation, Master of Mat Mechanics, and Match of the Year we're the ones we were doing together. I was doing Best Slammin' Jammin' Entrance, Best Threads, and Squared Circle Shocker alone. And that's a lot of pressure for me especially when this is my first Slammy's! Well on the presenting side. Jaleesa and I are in our hotel room getting ready, her dress is gorgeous

 Jaleesa and I are in our hotel room getting ready, her dress is gorgeous

Along with mine, we sort of matched color schemes

While doing my makeup there's a knock at our door, I look at J "You answer it

While doing my makeup there's a knock at our door, I look at J "You answer it." I said, she huffed and went to answer. "Where's Leena?" I heard a voice from the bathroom and others. "Doing my makeup in the bathroom!" I yelled.

(Jaleesa's hair is on the right and Kaleena's is on the left)

I heard some footsteps and someone stood in the doorway as I did my eyeliner. I looked up when I heard a whistle and low and behold there was Shawn

 I looked up when I heard a whistle and low and behold there was Shawn

I blushed, "Does it look alright?" I asked. He nodded, "You look more than alright sweetness. I have no words to describe your beauty." He said while smiling and winked. I laughed, "Wow the Shawn Michaels speechless? That's a first." I teased. He laughed too. "You nervous?" He asked, "That obvious?" I replied as I finished my lipstick. He nodded, "No need to be nervous, you'll do amazing." He tried to reassure me. I nodded, "Well I want the other's opinions and I'm sure Jaleesa wants to finish getting ready." I said and we walked out into the living area. "Wowza." Hunter said and Chyna whistled. I smiled at them both. "About time, thought you two would've jumped each other's bones in there." J said as she walked back to finish getting ready. I rolled my eyes. We all talked as we waited for her.

*Skip to Slammy's*

So far everything has gone smoothly, J and I presented our categories together perfectly and of course, Shawn won them. I now had my last category: Best Threads. I was up next and I was so ready for the after-party just so I could let loose. I got my cue to walk on stage. I talked and made some jokes about the category. "Your nominees for Best Thread are Triple H, Golddust, Mr. Perfect, Ted DiBiase, and Shawn Michaels. Now I might be a little biased but I think the winner should be me I mean look at this dress." I said as I walked to the side of the podium while holding the Slammy and twirled as the crowd cheered and heard a couple of whistles. I smiled and walked back, "I guess you all could agree. But back to business. The winner for Best Threads is." I paused as I opened the card. My eyes lit up and I smiled, "Shawn Michaels!" I exclaimed. I clapped and everyone cheered as Shawn hugged Hunter and Chyna before making his way up the stage. We hugged and I congratulated him while handing him his award. I stepped to the side and he gave his speech. Everyone cheered again once he finished his speech and he turned towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked backstage. "Finally, no more pressure." I said. Shawn laughed, "You did great." I smiled. "Why thank you HBK. But I think I'm the most excited to start drinking tonight. And celebrate with everyone." I said. He nodded. "And I didn't get to tell you earlier but you look good too Michaels." I said and winked before walking away to get a drink and chat. Was I finally warming up to Shawn? After a few drinks, the ceremony was over and the party was started. I was dancing with Jaleesa and Sable. "Ya know Shawn can't keep his eyes off of you." Sable said to me. "Yeah right, he's probably looking at you. I mean look at you a literal bombshell babe." I said. She smiled and shook her head, "Well thank you babe but casually look over your shoulder to the right and you'll see him. Looking straight at you with no shame in the world." She replied. I did what she said and she was right. I made eye contact with him and he winked while still talking with Hunter. I don't know if it was the alcohol or myself but I winked back and waved. "See, he hasn't taken them off you all night. Why don't you make a move." Sable said drawing my attention back to dancing. "Because nothing is going on between him and me. Let's not forget he's also 10 years older and people would put a lot of pressure because of that." I replied. She smirked, "Oh so you have thought of Michaels in that tone." She said. I blushed, "That's not the point." I said. "Then what is the point?" She teased. "The point is that it would probably be just a meaningless hookup and I can't do that especially when I work with him and have to see him every day. You know he's a playboy. Can't keep it in his pants. I mean look at all the groupies that are always trying to get him and some succeeding." I said. "Oh trust me. Shawn hasn't hooked up with anyone in a hot minute which is odd even for him. He never stops talking about you and practically everyone can feel the sexual tension between you two." She said. "And how do you know this?" I questioned, "I've also heard and seen it." Jaleesa butted in. "Even if it was true, I just can't. I need a few drinks. This conversation is sobering me up and I don't like it." I sass. They nodded and we went to get some shots. The last thing I remember is someone asking to dance and drinking more.