Nov 14th 2017, pt 2

TW: sexual assault

11:50 pm, I pick up my phone, grab my keys, and slide out the back door. It's dark, like super dark. Not a star visible in the night sky. I lock the door behind me, and begin to walk through the neighbors yard. Phone in my pocket, even though it won't work without the wifi.
As I reach the park road I can already see him walking toward the jungle gym. As not to wake up the people in the surrounding houses, I begin to jog toward him, and he turns around.
     "Hey, for a second there when I didn't see you I thought you blew me off, haha I'm glad you didn't though."
     "Nah, you know I'm not like that, if I say I'm gonna come, I will." I reply as we reach the jungle gym. I rest my weight up against one of the poles and we stand and talk.
     "So how's school been? You excited to come to the high school?"
     " eh it's been okay, same old thing, and yeah I'm ready to get outta that school with all them kids."
     " don't get your hopes to high, the high schools not much better, haha." He looks me up and down "I can tell you'll be just fine though for real."
     " haha thanks, I mean my sister told me it sucked but she was also super shy, I'm not really like that so hopefully things are a little easier for me."
"I can tell you're chill, some of my boys think your fine, so you'll be good you got friends."
"Yeah my friends are pretty cool, and you're friends are cool but they don't fuck with me like that"
He smiles "you'd be surprised who fucks with you like that."
Oh god, I knew it. He likes me, ew no, I try to change the topic " yeah but whatever, anyways how's life been for you? What have you been up to?"
"Nothing much, school, work, home, smokin, all the same for real. I just chill all the time."
" how's that girl you were with? What was her name again?" I ask... hoping he will realize I know he has, or at least recently had, a girl.
" oh Gabrielle? yeah she's cool, we been on the outs for a bit. Why you wanna know" the smirk on his face grows, making my stomach churn a little, something doesn't feel right but I hope it's just anxiety from the sneaking out, I shake it off.
" was just wondering, she's really pretty for real and you guys were cute." He takes a few steps towards me
"Yeah, you're cute too. I'm really tryna see what that mouth do though." He steps closer and my stomach is now doing full summersaults I feel like I'm gonna hurl.
He tries to kiss me and I push him away. He pushes me back against the metal pole and slides his hand down the front of my pants. My head slams the pole as he kisses me again and I rip his hands out of my pants. I once again push him away. " look Kirk, I'm just not into you like that."
"Come on, I came all the way out here. The least you could do is gimme some head."
" no, I really don't want to. I'm not into you like that seriously I'm sorry." I walk towards the slide and sit on the end to take a breath. He stands by the pole for a few seconds and then walks over to me.
" man your such a bluff, come on just gimme some head and then I'll leave you alone. You know you want to, and maybe I'll return the favor." I start to tear up. I know what is about to happen and I wish I never came.
"Kirk seriously no, I think I wanna just go home now"
He shoves me back against the slide, I try to push him off but he is larger than me. He puts his hand up my shirt and starts to grab around. I push myself up the slide and manage to get his hand out of my shirt, his other hand rubbing on me from outside my shorts. I shove him off with all my strength and manage to sit up.
Just as I sit up he pulls out his dick, grabs my mouth, and pinches my cheeks to open it up. He shoves it in my mouth making me gag. He keeps going and continues for minutes as tears start to burn in my eyes. Then he finally backs up and finished himself in my mouth and on my sweatshirt.
"It wasn't that bad for real, you was just buggin"
"I wanna go home"
"Okay, let's go" I stand up and try to pull myself back together. We continue to walk home, he follows me to my house, and watches me go inside.
I walk into my room, and begin to cry profusely. I take off all of my clothes and throw them in a bag, realizing that if I get rid of them my parents will notice. My parents can't ever know that this happened, ever, they would just ground me for sneaking out.
I throw on a T-shirt and force myself to walk upstairs and into the bathroom. I shut the door, turn on the lights, and look at the mirror. I stare at myself, a wreck, hair frizzed all over, tears rolling down my face, eyes swollen. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth, I keep brushing and brushing hoping the thought of it all will go away, and finally I feel sick. I run over to the toilet and throw up, nearly missing the toilet.
     I start the shower, take off all my clothes, and step in. My heart feels like I just snorted four lines of coke and my brain wants to turn off.
     My brain starts to scream a mile a minute, why did you go there, why didn't you just stay home. You can't ever let anyone know what happened. You are a whore, you practically asked for it by going there. The second he called you pretty you should've known. You're and idiot and now you have to live the rest of your life knowing this happened.
     I squat into a ball under the steaming water, and just cry. Time passes but I don't know how fast. Suddenly I realize I need to get some sleep. I stand up, turn the water off, and step out. I dry myself off and throw on the same T-shirt. I tip toe back down the stairs, slip into my room, hide under my blankets, and as I fall asleep, I pray that this was all a nightmare.