Imposter vs Imposter

(RED'S Pov)
Black and I laid in med-bay together until it was time to go to bed, we parted and went to our seperate chambers. I changed into a black tank top, and some black jean shorts sliding into bed. I snuggled up to my blankets as the lights went out. The intercom went off "Goodnight Crewmates, get a good nights rest for tomorrow, check your rooms for any...Surprises before you sleep." said the intercom, I grabbed my flashlight flicking it on and looking around my room. I heard some noises in the corner of my room, so I stood up. "Who's there..?" I whispered. I took another step and a hand slapped over my mouth, I struggled. "Shh! Shh! Red its me!" I stopped and flashed the light at them, It was Chase. He uncovered my mouth. "Chase what the hell?! you scared me!" I whacked his arm angrily. "Grab your coat." he said demandingly, "But im wearing shorts.." he threw a pair of jeans at me. I quickly changed and grabbed my sweatshirt putting it on, He grabbed my hand and we walked out of my chamber. He dragged me to Elec, "Chase what the hell are we doing here?" he grabbed my flashlight flashing it at...Pinks...dead...body. He slapped a hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming, We heard a chuckle and flashed the light at the corner where...Dark Green was waiting, covered in blood. "G-Green?" I managed to stutter out. Chase practically shoved me behind him. I took out m tablet getting ready to report the body. Green hummed, "I wouldnt do that if I were you, Buttercup." Green said smirking. I blushed slightly at the name, I growled "Fuck you." I went to hit the report button when two anonymous colors grabbed me, I squeaked. "Chase help!" I yelled. Chase quickly turned to me, "Let her go.." he snarled. A cloth went over my mouth and...Everything went black..

A/N ayyyyye cliffhanger surprise surprise lol, But this is like the longest paragraph for character that i've ever written lol.