𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

There she was getting fitted for the ball that was approximately in three days. She had been numb with no feeling what so ever.

Eunwoo was annoying the heck out of her and on good days when he wasn't being a complete perv she wanted to kill herself. In her eyes, there were no good days.

The girls kept their distance from her as a command from Mr. Lee because Hye-Ji needed 'punishment' for acting out.

She was lonely, not alone but lonely. At least she could talk to Eunwoo but not all the time because she learned he was an actual parrot and told her father all they talked about which lead to another 'punishment'. 

She was getting her hair washed and dyed when a face appeared above her.

"Hi princess!" He screamed startling the poor girl.

"Hello, Eunwoo." She replied barely above a whisper.

Her throat was raspy due to the crying she did last night. He sat on one of the salon couches and hugged a pillow looking at her.

"What color did you dye it?" He asked

"I'm not sure, I'm just following orders just like everyone here." she looked down as the hairdresser blow drys her hair.

The color was innocent, a color chosen by Mr. Lee himself because he wanted Hye-Ji to look innocent...

~Long after~

Hye-Ji came back into the room she shared with Eunwoo. 

She walked outside because the room was on the ground floor with sliding hidden doors.

She did not hear the water running nor did she hear it stop, she also did not hear the footsteps walking towards her because she was lost in her mind looking at the scenery in front of her.

"Yah Jagiya, are you okay?" A gruff-voice asked starling her.

"Aish Eunwoo, when will you ever learn to knock?" She asked before looking up and seeing he only had a towel on so she quickly turned.

"What's wrong?" He asked faking innocence.

"Go wear something, stop being a tease." She answered

He grabbed her arm and turned him to look at her.

"Oh, so I'm a tease now?" He asked slyly

"Yah, stop it!" She was slowly noticing the little distance between them as she looked up to be met by his gaze.

"Deep down, do you really want me to stop?" He asked and in all honesty, she didn't. Any female would give in to the male standing in front of her. He was attractive and very good with his choice of words, who wouldn't?

She stood there silent looking into his eyes hearing her breath pick up as he starts to lean in but stops when he's an inch away and pulls away from her.

She was frustrated but also very relieved. She felt guilty for even being next to a shirtless man talk less of almost kissing.

"You like someone else, I know you do. I hear you cry yourself to sleep y'know and me kissing you and taking advantage of the love you have for someone would only hurt me because I'm not the one for you." Eunwoo said monotonously.

"I- Eunwoo I don't know what you are talking about."

"Save it. I should be the one sorry and by the way, I never told uncle about our conversations he found out himself." With that, he walked away leaving Hye-Ji alone once again she goes back to her thoughts tears now rolling down her face.

She was hurt and broken but all she needed was someone...

Wow, fourth update of the day! I'm on fire *Fire starts playing (Bultorunae fireeeeeee)* okay I'll stop anywho how was thy chapter? Hope it was great.

Quote of the day: "It can only break you if you let it in."

-Unknown

Have a marvelous day, stay healthy and hydrated, wear a mask, and respect the Covid guidelines, please!

If you need anyone to talk to I am right here, my PM's are opened to all! 

Chow my loves!

<33333333333333333