daddy, please?

hii, someone on my instagram gave me this prompt and I just haaaad to do it.

sorry if the smut is bad, not really an expert at this.

(cover credit to yourssincerelylarry on tumblr!!)

hope you enjoy!!!

---

louis rubbed his bum against liams ding dong. "oh lima bean! thx for distracting me from harry! he's been such a huge dick lately!"

"anything for u tiny hedgehog." liem whispered into loui's neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING????!?!?!?!?!!?!?????!!!"

"uh-oh" louis whined. he was already getting so wet. his daddy being mad turned him on soooo much.

lemon was torn off his back and thrown across the club.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" harry yelled at louis' face.

"it didn't mean anything Henry! I love you and only you!!" louis cried.

"I'll show you who you belong to!!" harry threw louis over his shoulder, and ran out the club and towards their flat.

"oh harry! your vampire speed turns me on so much!! my asshole is already so slick!! fill me up with your knot!!!!" louis whines as they sprint through the streets.

"I got a better idea." harry growls. they finally got to their flat a couple minutes later. harry kicks the front door open with his foot.

"get out!!" Harry barks at the half naked woman cooking meth in their kitchen. they all scream and run out the door.

"nooo harry! who's gonna make the coke!" making drugs is how the two got their money and without the topless women, who's gonna make the coke???

"shut up lohathony! we got more things to worry about! like getting you out of those clothes!"

suddenly louis was throw onto the bed. he stared up into harrys black eyes. dark harry is real.

louis clothes were ripped off his body and thrown across the room. he was flipped over onto his stomach.

"this will teach you who your daddy is!"

the first slap hurt like a bitch. "uuuughh! daddy!"

"count!" harry growled. he smacked louis' plump butt again.

"two daddy!!!!"

666 slaps and more then three orgasms later, harry was finally done with louis.

"I'm sorry for dancing with the bearded enchilada, harry." louis sniffed into harrys chest.

"I'm sorry for lashing out on you." harry murmured back. he kissed the top of louis' head.

"ily my frog king."

"ily2 my tiny son."

THE END.

--
DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF U LIKE IT

also follow me on instagram, @tomlinmilk :))))))