6:04 a.m

I groaned as I looked at my phone, realizing today was the day I had to look nice and go out.

I laid back down and began to stare at the ceiling and create my plans for today. I like to avoid getting on my phone in the morning just so I can have a peaceful morning just watching outside the window.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen, starting my cup of coffee for the day. I opened the curtains and sat down on the couch watching the cars drive by. My house is enough on the hill to where I can see the city and most of the traffic. I have an L-shaped couch with the longer side facing the window, and the shorter side facing the TV above the fire place.

Its a very open floor plan. I love it.

After admiring the sunrise for a few minutes, I went to my room to grab my phone and check all of my messages and notifications. I have a little jewelry shop where I sell handmade jewelry. Which is actually quite successful, and where I get most of my money from. The other money I get is just inheritance from being in the family that I'm in.

The first few messages that I opened were orders, so I went to my extra room and grabbed the bags I needed and the pieces of jewelry being bought. I printed out the labels and stuck them on the packages, setting them on the table to be shipped.

The next message was a message from Noah. My heart skipped a little bit.

Hey :). Lets meet at the starbucks on 24th street at 10

I checked the time and saw that it was now reaching almost 8:00 a.m.

I quickly sent a thumb and a smiley face and threw my phone onto the bed, walking to my closet searching for a cute yet subtle outfit.

After a few minutes of head-shaking at clothes I need to get rid of, I finally found the perfect outfit. A pair of ripped light wash jeans, and a green short sleeve peplum top.

A pair of boots will go good with this outfit.

I finally finished off with a gold layered necklace and some gold hoop earrings. Gold goes best with my almost yellow undertone. I threw on some rings to match the necklace and earrings, and grabbed my watch.

Next, is the makeup. Simple of course. It's nothing too special.

I lined under my eyes with concealer to cover up the darkness under my eyes. Then used it to highlight my nose and my T-zone. I then did some mascara on my top lid, focusing more towards the end of my eye to give it a cat eye effect without the eye liner.

And for my hair, I just put it into a high bun and used some gel to slick back any baby hairs. So it looked professional.

I laughed to myself as I did a spin in the mirror.

"All for a boy you don't know. You're too easy Al."

I checked the time and saw that it was now 8:46 a.m. I walked out of my room and back into the kitchen, pulling something small that I can eat out of the fridge. I wanted a little snack so that when I got to starbucks I would only want a coffee and a small snack.

I bit into the apple that I grabbed and looked out the window for a second.

Should I leave now? What if I get there too early? Should I get there late? No. Then he'll think I don't care. Not that I care that much. He's just a boy.

I inhaled a heavy breath, and breathed it back out.

"Chill." I spoke to myself, sitting down opening instagram.