Chapter 8:Izuku Midoriya

Skipped to Finals cuz im Fucking Lazy 

"and now for the finals! Modori Mashita Vs Katsuki Bakugo!!!!!!!!!" Present Mic Screamed being heared through the whole stadium

Modori and Bakugo stood on the battlefield Bakugo nodded signalling that is time bakugo lunged towards modori for an explosion to the face but he wasnt there

Bakugo looked behind to see modori/ Deku being held by shigaraki on the neck "Nice day for a death isnt it folks?" Shigaraki said mockingly the heroes tried to help but saw shigaraki's finger almost touching modori's neck "ah... useless heroes cant even save someone infornt of them" Shigaraki said "I mean this like a second chance to save someone who already died........." "What do you mean by that!" All might said. Shigaraki started laughing "why of course! why would you remember!, Let me repeat, I clearly remember the person as Izu- " Shigaraki got cut of by his hand getting deconstructed. Modori looked at him and said "Who said you had your right to talk asshole" "Dabi now" Shigaraki said in anger as dabi appeared out of a portal and blasted Modori's Face with Blue flames then it was revealed. 

Modori Mashita's Secret had been revealed Izuku Midoriya was indeed alive and he was standing in the middle of the stadium

The whole stadium was shocked by this most especially Class 1-A, Bitch Might and the other teachers aside from aizawa and hizashi

The whole stadium was shocked by this most especially Class 1-A, Bitch Might and the other teachers aside from aizawa and hizashi. "Now brat, care to explain how you got a new quirk?" Shigaraki said "Your "master' gave them to me" Deku said coldly while releasing an air cannon at shigaraki and the reast of the LOV "IMPOSSIBLE" Shigaraki Screams -Insert Shigaraki acting like a child- "GET HIM!" Shigaraki said as the LoV rushed to attack Deku.

 "Now brat, care to explain how you got a new quirk?" Shigaraki said "Your "master' gave them to me" Deku said coldly while releasing an air cannon at shigaraki and the reast of the LOV "IMPOSSIBLE" Shigaraki Screams -Insert Shigaraki acting like ...

(Was too lazy to make them made stickmen instead)

"Alright then, Come at m" Deku said ..................................................................................

I'LL CRUSH EVERY ONE OF YOU