Too far

Ashley's pov
The next couple of days I laid low. I did what I needed to and avoided Sarah as much as possible. Jace and I tried not to talk to people as much as possible so we didn't look like we were saying anything. Of course that made Riele and Sean suspicious so they kept badgering us until finally we told them. After that I couldn't stop looking over my shoulder. A couple of days later I came home and saw a note on the table. It read. "You shouldn't have opened your big mouth." I freaked out and called Jace.
Convo
J hello
A she got in
J what
A she got into the apartment
J oh my god are you okay
A yeah wait where's Jamie!
J shouldn't she be there
A she isn't!
J oh my god
A oh my god she got Jamie
J I'm coming home
End of convo
I freaked out. I searched every inch of the apartment but Jamie was gone. I called the school by she hadn't come to school. Jace got here and freaked out. I cried. "She got my best friend! Jace what if she's dead!" I cried. "It's okay, we'll find her!" We called the police. They came and did there thing and told us that they would call if there was news. Our parents came and wanted to take us home. I wouldn't leave without Jamie. Neither would Jace. Days went by with no sign of Jamie or Sarah. For Sarah's sake she better hope I never see her. Because this time she's gone too far. This time she'll pay.
1 week later
Ashley's pov
I haven't slept in days. Work was the only thing that would keep my mind off of Jamie. The entire apartment reminded me of her. She could be dead, but the worst part was not knowing. One day I came home before Jace and walked into the living room and saw the worst nightmare of all. Jamie was tied to a chair, unconscious. She was bruised and bleeding. There was another note taped to her chest. It read. "This was a warning. Give me Jace or next time she won't come back." I untied Jamie and then I realized Sarah could still be in here. I got a pan from the kitchen and searched every room. She wasn't here. I called 911 then Jace.
Convo
J Ashley?
A Jace Jamie's here!
J is she okay
A I don't know! I called 911 but she's not waking up!
J is Sarah there
A I don't thi-
I was in my room and then I felt something sharp in my neck, then everything blurred and went dark. The last thing I heard was laughter and Jace on the phone.
J Ashley! Ashley!
End of convo