ヾ☆ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜

A few hours later

Somehow he doesn't accept or reject my... proposal. I TOTALLY DONT MEANT IT TO SOUND LIKE THAT!!

"Miss, can you pls let go? Do you know that the there's a discipline that man and woman shouldn't stay close distance such as this—"

"But you make them go away!"

"...what do you mean?"

"The evil spirits! They keep following me and scaring me!"

"... HOW UNFAIR!"

He loses his cool in a quick moment before he calms down right away.

"Your weird..." I said after a while of silence.

"Someone asking hand on marriage at the very first meeting is more of an oddity."

"...will you?"

I look at him with a gaze that clearly says how desperate I am to have a living talisman beside me, all time. actually--now that I look closely at this person. I start to walk around the figure that made him look at me oddly.

"A."

I nodded my head as I pat his head, such as fluffy silk-like hair.

"what?"

he seems taken back by my pat but calm down. weird. wonder why he needs to keep his cool.

"pretty face. A."

I nodded as I lean closer to look at his face, which turns red. he leans back to maintain distance.

"Please keep your distance from me."

he demanded. which was cute.

"ooh, you're a vision holder?"

I saw his vision after surveying his clothes. pretty nice quality. not that cheap nor not that luxurious. must be someone from at least a famous family line. the only reason I know those was because of the customer I meet in the restaurant.

" that is correct... "

He nodded his head as sighs in relief when I lean away from his personal space.

"that's cool! show me one of your moves!"

"...very well."

At that moment a slime emerge from the water. The coincidence is odd, but he take out a great sword from his —back?

"Begone evil spirit!!"

He says as he wave his heavy sword down to the smile with frosty flakes flickers. The smile froze to its core and once it shoot down once again by his heavy claymore.

"...Wait did he just said evil spirit??"

I thought out loud as I sweat drop.

Boy, since when did slime become evil spirit? I take my frying pan from my waist and hit the in coming slime that was about to attack me from behind.

"Beech, did you think I don't know?"

I might not be a vision holder but I have my frying pan that is by the way double purpose. To slay down enemies and to cook those enemies... unless they are ghost.

"What shall I do with a hydro slime~~?"

I smile sadistically while I look down at the pitiful slime.

"Don't worry you'll be eaten quite delicious by customer or me~~!!"

**glob.glob!!! Oh shit, were dead!!