Chappie 2

Heyy guys so i just got the second chapter of More Than This....I honestly didnt change anything about it so enjoy!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Louis' POV

The next day the docter came in. He said that Niall couln't talk for a weekand that we had to cancel all of our concerts for the next two months (Niall's voice should be fully healed by then). At least we get to hang around as a band together more.

Or so I thought....

Latly Niall's been in his room playing his guitar. Usually Harry hangs out with Niall in his room. I think they are writing a song. I can hear them from my room. I usually end up hanging out with Zayn and Liam (there is nothing wrong with that. I like hanging with them). But it is really starting to piss me off. Harry keeps ignoring me. I really don't know why he is doing this. We never did this to him, why is he doing this to me and the boys. I really wonder what brought this up.

************************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV

"Harry" Louis called me.

"Over here." I called back, I was sitting on my bed reading the lyrics Niall and I wrote and was singing the song in my head. I think that it was pretty good. I hope Louis likes it.

He opened my bedroom door and i stuffed the papers under my pillow. " There you are. I was looking for you." He paused." Any way, I was wondering if you wanted to go with Zayn, Liam, and I and go to the cinema to catch a film?"

"Um...I...Uh...got plans with Niall today." I hate saying no to him but I need to get the song done. We only have the first verse.

"Oh...Okay...Um...See you later then..."He trailed off, walking away.

"Yeah, see you later." I muttered to myself. after he left the flat I gotup and went to Niall's room."Niall?!" I said banging on his door.

"Yeah Harry." He said as I opened his door.

"Do you know when the song will be finished?" I asked."I miss Louis."

"Not sure, it should take about a month or so to finish." Niall said picking up his guitar."Now let's get to work!"

Liam's POV

Louis sighed for the third time in 20 minutes. It was getting annoying."Lou, what's wrong? You've been sitting there and sighing for the past 20 minutes." I whispered in the pitch black cinema.

"Nothing, I'm fine." He bit his lip and looked at the screen.

"Zayn, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go talk to Louis." I said getting out of my seat.

"Whatever." Zayn said shoving popcorn into his mouth.

Louis follow me." i said grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the cinema.

"W-what?!" Louis said as we walked out of the cinema. I turned my head to see Louis biting his lip. his eyes were bloodshot.

"Lou?!" he didn't look at me."Lou?! What's wrong? I can see that your on the verge of tears. Tell me what's wrong and maybe I can help you" I said, grabbing his shoulders and forceing him to look at me.

Tears had started to run down his face. He wiped away the tears but they just kept coming. " I - I  I miss him. I can't stand not seeing him. Why?, I keep asking myself this, Why?! Why would he do this all of a sudden. I never did that to him, no one has ever done that to him, so why is he doing this to us." The tears were coming steadily now. "I would do anything to get him back."

"Oh Louis." I said, giving him a hug and rubbing hi back."I"m sure Harry will come around. He justs really cares about Niall's health. I'm sure that if that happened to you he would do the same thing." I started to play with Louis' hair, thinking about what he had said.

"WShoa?! What happened?! What's wrong?!" Zayn exclaimed, looking at me then Louis. He mouthed to me 'What's wrong?'

I mouthed back 'Harry'.

Zayn took a step towards Louis. "Lou, you okay?" He said, patting  Louis' back.

"NO! Just leave me alone!" Louis said stomping off towards the car.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Zayn shouted. "What....was....that?"

"I don't know." I took a deep breath "Hold on a second. I have to make a phone call" I said walking away.

Zayn's POV

I can hear Liam shouting. I better go talk to Louis before he breaks down even more. I turned my head "LOUIS! WAIT!" I screamed as Louis pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. I threw my hands up into the air. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

"LIAM?! LOIUS JUST LEFT WITH THE CAR!" I screamed to the direction that he went. Liam ran over to me and turned his head just in time to see Louis pull onto the highway.

"OH MY GOD! WHERE THE HELL IS HE GOING!" Liam shouted.

"Um....I think he's going to his hideout Harry and him built..." I said to Liam.