[3]

A/N
Past tense this time :)
Once again this chapter will contain a bit of nsfw! Stay safe!

No POV
"Is that what you expected~" Firey teased. Obviously not, yet he still asked. Firey looked down at coiny and grinned, waiting for his reaction.
"N-no..." Coiny was surprised, flushed completely red.
"Teehee~" Firey winked, yet again teasing coiny.
"Sh-shut up!~" He held his head in his hands, making a foolish attempt to hide his blush.
"Why should I?" Firey lowered again, hoping for an immediate reaction. But coiny stayed still, holding back extreme blush.
"I won't hurt you, put your legs down." Firey demanded, crawling onto coiny once again.
"Fine." Coiny lowered his legs, looking to the side.
"Look at me. Right in the eyes." Firey put his hand on coiny's cheek, forcing him to move his head to face his. He then lowered, and started with a light kiss yet getting more and more extreme. He could feel coiny's sweet lips against his, he could've only dreamed back then.
"Mmmh!!!" Coiny moaned as firey stroked his sides gently, pinching him yet being careful not to hurt him too much.
Firey released coiny, his fingers slightly red from pinching coiny so long.
"What was that for..?!" Coiny looked away again, yet turned his head back around just in case firey would turn him again.
- End of nsfw
Later that day, coiny and firey had decided to go to the local park to eat lunch.
- Present tense, Firey POV
I lay out the food, making sure it's evenly spread. Before I even tell him to start, he bites into a sandwich. I laugh and eat mine, looking at him in the corner of my eye all the way through. He's so fucking- cute?
"Hey coiny, I got your favorite chocolate-" I call to him, and he stops playing with a leaf and runs over to me. His face while he takes the chocolate- AAAAAA-
"Why are you blushing?"
"Oh it's nothing."
"Okay then-" He returns to the bush, and pulls out another leaf.

———
boomshakalaka