Chapter 1

Louis
I put Harry in Justin's car and get in the backseat followed by Liam and then Justin gets in the drivers seat and takes off to his house so I say "Hey Liam did you notice Niall's eyes turn blue earlier?" And Liam says "Yeah it was weird even for him but did you notice Zayn wasn't here today?" And I say "Yeah good thing too Zayn's even more vicious then Niall." And I say "Man Liam you sure did hit Harry hard." And Liam says "Yeah I know." And Justin says."How hard?" And I say "Hard enough that its still bleeding." And Liam says "Wow didn't mean to hit him that hard." And I say "I know you didn't Li it's just that you could of seriously hurt him or worse." And Liam says "Yeah." And then three minutes later we arrive at Justin's house so we all climb out then I pick Harry up and carry him inside and into the living room where I gently lay Harry on the couch.
Then I walk into the kitchen and see Liam and Justin talking so I say "Hey Justin is it ok if I stay here until he wakes up?" And Justin says "Sure." And I say "Thanks mate." And Liam says "Could I stay too you know to apologize and start making it up to you guys?" And Justin says "Sure." And I walk back into the living room where I gently lift Harry up and then sit next to him so his heads in my lap while I gently stroke his soft chocolate brown curls matted ever so slightly with blood so I say "Hey Liam can you bring a first aid kit in here please?" And Liam says "Ok you need help Lou?" And I say "Sure." And he walks in with the kit and kneels next to us and opens the first aid kit which he just put on the table and starts to clean Harrys cuts while I stitch up the cut above his temple then I cut the thread and put the needle and thread back into the kit and put a bandage around his left temple covering the stitches and protecting it from infection.
3 DAYS LATER
I'm sitting next to Harry asleep when a sudden movement next to me causes me to wake up so I look at Harry to see him move then open his eyes so I say "Hey Harry." And he looks at me and says "Louis what are you doing here how long was I out for?" And I say "Four days. And I'm here to make sure your ok." And Harry says "Well I'm fine but what happened exactly?" And I say "Well basically you and Niall and Liam got in a fight and they beat the shit out of you until Liam gave you a minor concussion by kicking you extremely hard in the head." And Harry says "Is Liam here?" And I say "Yeah he is but he won't hurt you I promise Harry." And Harry looks at me and says "Promise that if he does you'll kill him?" And I say "Promise Haz." And I then say "Liam come here he's awake!!" And he walks in and says "Hey Harry look I'm sorry for bullying you all through out high school I never really wanted to Niall always made me and Louis because he knew we both had small crushes on you so he made you hate us by making us beat you up." And Harry says "How do I know I can trust you Payne?" And I say "Liam just give him time to trust you." And Liam says "Alright." And I turn to Harry and say "You alright?" And all Harry says is "Take me home." And I say "Alright." And I stand and help him stand only to have him nearly fall so I catch him and walk him out to my car and into it then I get in the drivers side and drive to his house.