2/10/14

4 Days Before Valentines

February 10,2014 was a calm afternoon I was talking to this amazing girl that I once let get away from by me being blind and stupid because,she really liked me and I let something so petty get between us.

That same night I put aside my pride and asked for another chance and as I waited for the response I became nervous and the fear of denial built at the bottom pit of my stomach causing me to become light headed and extremely impatient so I sat there quietly waiting.

The sound of my phone going off broke the awkward silence I slowly picked. up the phone staring at the blank screen for a few seconds  thinking about what lies there in the message that was sent to me.

Nervously unlocking my phone I read the message and every thing became silence once more, a smile grew upon my face and the feeling in my lower stomach faded away a great joyful voice screaming in my head seeing that she blessed me with another chance.

But a great feeling of not being wanted weighed over my shoulders as I try to shake the feeling but already sunken to deep into depression I continue to work on the relationship and to do my best and make it work.

A couple months went by we continue to talk every now and than so sometimes I become curious about how she felt about me and this relationship and obdod my best to deal with the response that was given to me.

Around four months of the relationship I begin to love this girl even tho I forced myself to deny the fact the she barely wanted me.

Days went by there was no problem in our relationship and I decided to let it be know to her about how I felt and that she was my first love . But I some times I wasn't sure if we was still together I had my doubts but I still stuck with if and worked on the bond that I was building between the both of us.

One day I told her" I love her "and ibwasnt expecting the words that came out her mouth but she also told me she "love me "

From that day on I promised to treat her like a queen and do for her as much as I possibly can.

We had our ups and downs our little arguments but I still loved her even more and never lose any love for the girl!.

I remember trying to always take her out but she still was trying to grow the feelings that she once had for me